ADVERTISEMENT

Typical no class Iowa fans. Booing when Penn State players injured. Iowa Coach Ferentz doubles down.

Completely no class on their part. Total A-holes, lucky ones at that.

• Haha
Reactions: pumpdog20
I heard it too! And they had a closeup of a guy mocking a shoulder injury. No class!
Sat right behind the Iowa bench. The players and coaches were fine, but, their fans bitched unreasonably about every injury delay. They displayed a stunning lack of knowledge about pass interference. We cheered at halftime when their wrestling team (full of PA wrestlers) was introduced, but, had to suffer through a incoherent pep talk from Tom Brands.

CJF: “I do have a bit of a hard time with (booing) our players. Obviously didn’t want guys that play significant football for us to get injured… I don’t think that’s the right thing for college football.”

Reactions: DC89 and diggerpup
We control our destiny...as many said this week, losing this game hurts, but if there is one to lose, this is the one. It would be GREAT for Penn State if Iowa went undefeated and somehow Cliff was able to come back for OSU and we run the table the rest of the way and face an 11-0 Iowa in the B10 Championship game. Either way you are right...whoever they play In the title game (OSU, PSU, Michigan, etc.) will likely expose them for being one of the worst #2 ranked teams ever in college football. It's a joke that they will be ranked ahead of Alabama this week (and I despise Alabama)...Bama would beat Iowa by 40 at least.

Bama just lost to a 3-2 team that scored 41 points. Iowa doesn't make up the rankings. They just play the games

Presume they thought our players were faking injuries.
That has become an all too prevalent practice ( e.g. saw an Ole Miss player just collapse after having stood quite fine thank you).
Not an Iowa football fan, so no dog in the fight, but I'm pretty sure this is 100% why they were booing. I feel like we see it almost every game now. Only caught bits and pieces of the game and never saw the booing, but to me it displays more stupidity than anything else. That Iowa offense is the last thing you would need to slow down. It's not exactly the air raid lol. Nice little time capsule of what football from 15 years ago looked like.

• Haha
Reactions: PASLP2
When will people understand Iowa is the land of stupidity. Not a whole lot of intelligence or class comes from that barren corn field lol

When will people understand Iowa is the land of stupidity. Not a whole lot of intelligence or class comes from that barren corn field lol
It’s funny because it makes sense that Iowa hates Nebraska. I’m no fan of Nebraska, but I’ve heard great stories about their fans…very classy. Iowa…the worst I’ve seen. Pretty unexpected from the heartland…wonder what the deal is.

Reactions: We Are . . .
It’s funny because it makes sense that Iowa hates Nebraska. I’m no fan of Nebraska, but I’ve heard great stories about their fans…very classy. Iowa…the worst I’ve seen. Pretty unexpected from the heartland…wonder what the deal is.
Nebraska fans classy? You must live on the east coast.

Nebraska fans classy? You must live on the east coast.
PSU friends attended a football game in Lincoln. Said they were the best home fans, BY FAR, in the Big10. From what I saw on the tele yesterday, Iowa fans were a fuggin disgrace. Loved the middle aged guy mocking Clifford’s shoulder injury.

PSU friends attended a football game in Lincoln. Said they were the best home fans, BY FAR, in the Big10.
All I can do is laugh and shake my head at that. A couple of your friends attended a game in Lincoln. Therefore it must be true! Best fans in the entire BIG10? Lmao. There are a lot of them, I will give them that.

giphy.gif

All I can do is laugh and shake my head at that. A couple of your friends attended a game in Lincoln. Therefore it must be true! Best fans in the entire BIG10? Lmao. There are a lot of them, I will give them that.
Nebraska fans aside…Do you think that the Iowa fans acted with class yesterday? How about the 50-something hairpiece shown on TV mocking Clifford’s shoulder injury? Or the numerous Iowa douche-nozzles that infiltrated our boards since yesterday evening …pounding their chests over their “dominant” victory? Classy?

Nebraska fans aside…Do you think that the Iowa fans acted with class yesterday? How about the 50-something hairpiece shown on TV mocking Clifford’s shoulder injury? Or the numerous Iowa douche-nozzles that infiltrated our boards since yesterday evening …pounding their chests over their “dominant” victory? Classy?
Well I watched from home. I'm an Iowa fan and I didn't boo anybody. I did note how several times Iowa had a decent play a Penn State player went down. Coincidence or not, it happend.

Who said it was a "dominant" victory? And what is up will all the name calling, then trying to talk about class? I don't get it.

Reactions: PASLP2
Well I watched from home. I'm an Iowa fan and I didn't boo anybody. I did note how several times Iowa had a decent play a Penn State player went down. Coincidence or not, it happend.

Who said it was a "dominant" victory? And what is up will all the name calling, then trying to talk about class? I don't get it.
Yeah…just a coincidence that our best DT got sidelined for the game after a decent play by Iowa. Oh…and that decent play by your kickoff receiving team by running out onto the field made our kicker purposefully make the ball fall off the tee. Certainly deserved a rigorous chorus of boos there!

By the way…not calling you a douche-nozzle (you’re a regular poster and usually pretty decent…mostly wrong, but pretty decent)…but these numerous Iowa idiots crawling out of the cornfield to infiltrate our board and pound their chests with their trolling is a bit much…especially after the way the game started and it looked obvious that Penn State was headed to a big victory. The concept of winning with class eludes these tools…so feel a little name-calling is justified.

Reactions: NittanyChris
Don't forget the Iowa coach on the sidelines falling to the ground to mock a PSU injury. Classy!

The Clifford thing alone is bad enough. The rest is all Whataboutism from trashy fans

ADVERTISEMENT