ADVERTISEMENT

Two silver linings...

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
I will now get to see PSU in a Florida bowl. And, Just like the browns board I frequent, I now know that after a loss i can come to this board to ease the pain and laugh at all the douchebags that are about a split second from murdering someone when Penn State loses a game.

I will now get to see PSU in a Florida bowl. And, Just like the browns board I frequent, I now know that after a loss i can come to this board to ease the pain and laugh at all the douchebags that are about a split second from murdering someone when Penn State loses a game.

Right now, the Browns have a better chance at a successful season than Penn State. Sad!

we need 1 win + Rutgers to be bowl eligible. none of these games is going to be easy. we have had struggles with teams that we blew up in the 4th qtr

we are not a very good team now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT