ADVERTISEMENT

Two more young athletes die

Nobody?? I guess you can’t read. Indynittany db posted that bogus article of 1000s of athletes dropping dead which Jerry gave thumbs up. Believe what you want. the intent of the first post was blaming these deaths on the vax. Jerry was called out as usual and backtracked like the little troll he is. They still make fun of him on the other board. These deaths while tragic are not special.

They still make fun of me??!!

Dear God, one thread and I live in their heads forever.

It's actually flattering.

Nobody?? I guess you can’t read. Indynittany db posted that bogus article of 1000s of athletes dropping dead which Jerry gave thumbs up. Believe what you want. the intent of the first post was blaming these deaths on the vax. Jerry was called out as usual and backtracked like the little troll he is. They still make fun of him on the other board. These deaths while tragic are not special.
None of any of what you said deals with the OP here.

Reactions: roswelllion
Here's the thing: the same crowd that served up the criminally stupid and incompetent response to Covid...insane lockdowns that ruined people's lives, upended our economy, and damaged our children...now from the wreckage presumes to forbid us from asking certain questions or even entertaining certain thoughts on sundry issues like the untimely deaths of elite athletes.

Well screw that...and screw them.
So you’re finally admitting to what Knicks accused you of. Like pulling teeth but finally got it.

Reactions: NJPSU
Not the OP and have no knowledge on these two. BUT I saw something the other day that the IOC [International Olympic Committee] published something on SADS [Sudden Adult Death Syndrome] where they said over the last 20 years the average adult athlete [I believe under age 40] who dies for no apparent reason was 29 per year. For the last 12 months it was over 700. Feel free to correct me but if these numbers are even 20% accurate Something is wrong. So please don't call people names. It sure doesn't further the dialogue. Unless of course the IOC is anti vax and anti gay.
The IOC says it does not track athlete deaths. That 700 number was made up by OAN and has been debunked by various independent fact checkers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT