ADVERTISEMENT

TV Alert tonight at 7 PSU MBB vs Jacksonville State on BTN. Not a high

CattyGuy51

Nov 8, 2001
profile game but a good game to get the new players more experience. Wonder if Watkins will get into the game. I'd also like to see Brockington. Buttrick looked like he may be able to give some decent minutes when needed..

Last edited:
profile game but a good game to get the new players more experience. Wonder if Stevens will get into the game. I'd also like to see Brockington. Buttrick looked like he may be able to give some decent minutes when needed..
Unless Brockington is given a waiver, he has to sit out for this season due to transferring. Stevens will be starting.

I thought that he sat out last year. I guess I confused his commitment with his eligibility.
The NCAA has been handing out waivers like candy this year. It's a little frustrating that he didn't get one (yet) - he would bring a lot to this team. At least he can be used on the scout team in practice. From what I hear (could be wrong), his motor and vertical are akin to Reaves. Could you imagine having Wheels along with 2 Reaves-ish guards on the floor? That defense could be pretty scary. Brockington can also shoot from beyond the arc.

I guess we will at least have somewhat of a "replacement" for Reaves next season.

Add Brock and Watkins to this team and you are definitely looking at an NCAA tournament team, and not a first round and out competitor.

profile game but a good game to get the new players more experience. Wonder if Watkins will get into the game. I'd also like to see Brockington. Buttrick looked like he may be able to give some decent minutes when needed..

Don't underestimate them. They took Alabama to the woodshed in a scrimmage two weeks ago beating them 92-66, so they can ball.

Reaves picked up his second foul four minutes into the game....that’s not good. Stevens looking good, no one else is doing much.

Can we get Garner back for another year? It would be nice to have someone that can shoot a three.

Can we get Garner back for another year? It would be nice to have someone that can shoot a three.

I only turned on the game about five minutes ago, but it's sloppy on both ends.

On a side note, John Harrar looks like he bulked up since last season.

Nobody is lights out tonight. 1-9 from the three is not exactly shooting well.
2 games meaning the exhibition and UNF - tonight not included. He hasn't been shooting tonight. He was in the HS 3 point competition. DC Gatorade POTY

I like the ball movement on offense. It isn't one guy dribbling and four guys watching. The hustle and offensive rebounds are also great to see. Hopefully the shots will start to fall.

Reactions: mn78psu83
2 games meaning the exhibition and UNF - tonight not included. He hasn't been shooting tonight. He was in the HS 3 point competition. DC Gatorade POTY
I was just referring to tonight. He’s pretty much invisible tonight so far...hopefully he gets involved. I used to yell at my son to do something, even if it’s wrong.

Looks like Chambers is sporting a smart watch tonight. I don’t like the look. He should be flashing a nice Breitling Navatimer with a suit.

Our guys really do get after it. Great hustle on both ends of the floor.

Good guys up by five at the half.
Shot poorly from the floor, missed a lot of free throws, had early foul troubles, and still up by 5. If they can get their shooting going in the second half, they should win pretty handily.

Reactions: psuguy43
I like our ball movement this season. That has improved with the absence of Carr

Shot poorly from the floor, missed a lot of free throws, had early foul troubles, and still up by 5. If they can get their shooting going in the second half, they should win pretty handily.

Agreed.

And learn how many conference games we play...
MBRKjTASN

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT