ADVERTISEMENT

TV alert tonight at 6:30 on BTN PSU MBB vs Rutgers

CattyGuy51

Nov 8, 2001
Should be a good game. Rutgers has been playing well lately but it's difficult to win on the road. If PSU can play up to the recent efforts, I think it's a win for PSU.

Rutgers has a couple of good conference wins and I really like the skills of Harper and Baker. Thus, this game will be a really good indicator of where PSU stands.

Reactions: bison13
Was supposed to work a game between the high school where I teach and their arch rivals tonight- but staff cut due to only family of players and cheer team allowed. The upside- I get to watch the PSU game- and my bride went to RU- so it should be interesting.

It feels like Geo Baker has been there for 10 years! They lost their center Johnson #15 to UCLA- saw him play well vs. Villanova early in the season. Harper is good- I'm hoping that we avoid our typical scoring lapses. Time to step up and lead Seth L! Let's Go State!

Reactions: bison13
Rutgers 3 point shooting percentage is unreal. Hopefully our defenders are prepared to close out on them. I do have more confidence with the current staff to get the players prepared and make adjustments. PSU played really well against Purdue’s bigs even if the one guy got his points. I expect this game to be vastly different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT