Turley slams Biden for passing judgement before due process

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Democrats cannot help themselves. They've been programmed to respond such that they can signal others that they are MORAL..... lol... All while being immoral.....

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/587441-biden-should-resolve-to-cease-the-red-queen-justice

Sage advice given to the pathetic fool that is Biden. Will he listen? Doubtful.

For most of us, New Year resolutions are the ultimate exercise of hope over experience, a type of virtue signaling to ourselves in the hope that this year it might actually work. For politicians, it is the same … just without the hope. With the start of 2022 President Biden will lead the nation in celebrations and reflections. He could truly turn over a new leaf with one resolution: to stop declaring the guilt or innocence of people before they are actually investigated or tried.

History has shown that politicians are rarely late to a hanging or a stoning. From the Dreyfus Affair to Leo Frank, the Scottsboro Boys to the Duke Lacrosse team, there is nothing more binding with the public than to join in expressions of disgust or anger. The difference between a politician and a statesman is that the former demands a result while the latter demands a process from the justice system.

Even before winning the White House, Biden refused to wait for the actual facts before reaching a popular conclusion. For example, after the protests in Lafayette Park in 2020, Biden repeated the now debunked claim that the park was cleared with tear gas to enable a photo op for President Trump. From the outset, there was ample evidence undermining that claim, but neither Biden nor many in the media waited for the investigation to establish the facts. (Later, the Justice Department’s inspector general disproved the claim).

Once in office, President Biden continued that “sentence first, verdict afterwards” habit by making comments that conveyed what he wanted to see happen on legal decisions to be made from agencies. Despite being told that it would be clearly unconstitutional, Biden called for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to renew a nationwide moratorium on the eviction of renters.

Within days of the shootings in Kenosha, Wis., then-presidential candidate Joe Biden had strongly implied that Kyle Rittenhouse was a “white supremacist” despite no evidence supporting that claim. Even after many claims about Rittenhouse were debunked and the jury acquitted Rittenhouse of all charges, Biden stated publicly that the verdict left “many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included.”

However, Biden's Red Queen justice approach was most alarming with regards to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents who were falsely accused of “whipping” undocumented immigrants on the southern border. Before any investigation was actually started, Biden expressed anger at the agents and publicly pledged punishment: “It was horrible what — to see, as you saw — to see people treated like they did: horses nearly running them over and people being strapped. It’s outrageous. I promise you, those people will pay.”

cavanaugh208

Mar 31, 2016
Democrats cannot help themselves. They've been programmed to respond such that they can signal others that they are MORAL..... lol... All while being immoral.....

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/587441-biden-should-resolve-to-cease-the-red-queen-justice

Sage advice given to the pathetic fool that is Biden. Will he listen? Doubtful.

For most of us, New Year resolutions are the ultimate exercise of hope over experience, a type of virtue signaling to ourselves in the hope that this year it might actually work. For politicians, it is the same … just without the hope. With the start of 2022 President Biden will lead the nation in celebrations and reflections. He could truly turn over a new leaf with one resolution: to stop declaring the guilt or innocence of people before they are actually investigated or tried.

History has shown that politicians are rarely late to a hanging or a stoning. From the Dreyfus Affair to Leo Frank, the Scottsboro Boys to the Duke Lacrosse team, there is nothing more binding with the public than to join in expressions of disgust or anger. The difference between a politician and a statesman is that the former demands a result while the latter demands a process from the justice system.

Even before winning the White House, Biden refused to wait for the actual facts before reaching a popular conclusion. For example, after the protests in Lafayette Park in 2020, Biden repeated the now debunked claim that the park was cleared with tear gas to enable a photo op for President Trump. From the outset, there was ample evidence undermining that claim, but neither Biden nor many in the media waited for the investigation to establish the facts. (Later, the Justice Department’s inspector general disproved the claim).

Once in office, President Biden continued that “sentence first, verdict afterwards” habit by making comments that conveyed what he wanted to see happen on legal decisions to be made from agencies. Despite being told that it would be clearly unconstitutional, Biden called for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to renew a nationwide moratorium on the eviction of renters.

Within days of the shootings in Kenosha, Wis., then-presidential candidate Joe Biden had strongly implied that Kyle Rittenhouse was a “white supremacist” despite no evidence supporting that claim. Even after many claims about Rittenhouse were debunked and the jury acquitted Rittenhouse of all charges, Biden stated publicly that the verdict left “many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included.”

However, Biden's Red Queen justice approach was most alarming with regards to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents who were falsely accused of “whipping” undocumented immigrants on the southern border. Before any investigation was actually started, Biden expressed anger at the agents and publicly pledged punishment: “It was horrible what — to see, as you saw — to see people treated like they did: horses nearly running them over and people being strapped. It’s outrageous. I promise you, those people will pay.”
Another Biden thread...what's that make today, 25! You are not playing with a full deck. You seriously should be in a hospital somewhere. Hopefully you are not around people all day, because you are really sick in the head. And BtW...I have never, and would never talk about who I voted for or against on a stupid message board. But I did not vote for the current President of the USA. You are truly the most fvcked up person on this site, and it is not close for second. But, don't get help. You are probably helpless anyway.

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Another Biden thread...what's that make today, 25! You are not playing with a full deck. You seriously should be in a hospital somewhere. Hopefully you are not around people all day, because you are really sick in the head. And BtW...I have never, and would never talk about who I voted for or against on a stupid message board. But I did not vote for the current President of the USA. You are truly the most fvcked up person on this site, and it is not close for second. But, don't get help. You are probably helpless anyway.
Feel better now?

You make your point in the first sentence, and then choose to babble on for some reason?

Reactions: psuted and m.knox

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LOL....

Little psycho cultists like you make me laugh. Thanks for pitching in.

Reactions: Ski and 1Hammers1

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Well, he’s like, the president.

Ok, not a very good one. Still….

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Six threads by Knox. Ten by paolilion. A Lost his Marbles confined to his own padded room.

Reactions: m.knox

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Yes, Cavanaugh, let the anger flow. Get it out. You'll feel better after you vent. Your boy raised the white flag yesterday. Politically correctly, he said, "No mas. No mas." Let your anger out. Cry a little, if you need to.

Reactions: Ski and m.knox

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Did you ever read “Marbles” thread. Now that’s a real genuine fvcked up person. Seriously!

Knox not so much as he’s just pointing out hypocrisy, incompetence, deceit, and corruption of the wacko lefty’s. I actually enjoy his posts as they’re always over the target.

Reactions: royboy

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Did you ever read “Marbles” thread. Now that’s a real genuine fvcked up person. Seriously!

Knox not so much as he’s just pointing out hypocrisy, incompetence, deceit, and corruption of the wacko lefty’s. I actually enjoy his posts as they’re always over the target.

I have a sense that this "Cavanaugh" fella is bk1mtnittany. Exact same tone.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
You're a liar.

Reactions: m.knox

tIUguy2

May 25, 2016
“And BtW...I have never, and would never talk about who I voted for or against on a stupid message board. But I did not vote for the current President of the USA.”

Credibility goes bye, bye...

Ski

May 29, 2001
I have a sense that this "Cavanaugh" fella is bk1mtnittany. Exact same tone.

When those clowns get put on ignore by enough people that they aren't getting the negative attention that they masochistically crave then they create new user id's to start the cycle of abuse over. The only reason for them to bring back the same tired arguments for the same beat downs is because they subconsciously enjoy it. It is the same reason @LafayetteBear keeps pretending to be a lawyer and then offers legal opinions that a 1st year law student at a 4th rate law school would reject.

Reactions: The Spin Meister