ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa in 2023, hotels, etc.

Just part of the southern hospitality a northerner receives. You'll find out " they give the directions around here" real fast.
That's not always true, we cruised out of Mobile and Miami with both hotel staffs treating us like royalty.

merry-christmas-shitter-was-full-vacation-cousin.gif

I'll be missing nationals this year for first time in a while.....wife booked Mediterranean cruise without checking the calendar :).

I had rooms reserved at The Mayo hotel (walkable to arena) and Campbell hotel. I'll be cancelling those in about an hour. Not sure how hard rooms are to get in Tulsa during nationals.

I'll be missing nationals this year for first time in a while.....wife booked Mediterranean cruise without checking the calendar :).

I had rooms reserved at The Mayo hotel (walkable to arena) and Campbell hotel. I'll be cancelling those in about an hour. Not sure how hard rooms are to get in Tulsa during nationals.
I'm also at the Mayo. Maybe you can change the reservation name to @d-1980 's name. Even if someone places a new reservation, I bet they hike the price.
You are way ahead of the game. I bet your cruise is cheaper than your flight to Tulsa. The cheapest flight I could get out of Tulsa was $1400. I'm flying into Tulsa and out of OKC.

(1) 2 QUEEN BED SUITE (pull out sofa) ... sleeps 3 comfortably.

$522.09 ALL IN --- fairly cheap if you are splitting 2 or 3 ways!

Homewood Inn & Suites Broken Arrow.

I'll give you the CONFIRMATION # ---

Wed 15th - Sun 19th 9(4 nights)

Last edited:
This is a good idea..

Downtown, there are about to be NCAA banners and sidewalk decals. Those decals will have a QR code that takes a visitor — or anyone, for that matter — to a page containing food-and-entertainment options and directions to those places.

Last edited:
This is a good idea..

Downtown, there are about to be NCAA banners and sidewalk decals. Those decals will have a QR code that takes a visitor — or anyone, for that matter — to a page containing food-and-entertainment options and directions to those places.

Based on the stupid asking prices on secondary market, I bet there are going to be many empty seats.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I'm also at the Mayo. Maybe you can change the reservation name to @d-1980 's name. Even if someone places a new reservation, I bet they hike the price.
You are way ahead of the game. I bet your cruise is cheaper than your flight to Tulsa. The cheapest flight I could get out of Tulsa was $1400. I'm flying into Tulsa and out of OKC.
I am a cheapskate on the air fare. Frontier Airlines- Phila- Denver round trip $183. Denver to OK City on Frontier $131 round trip. Frontier does not fly to Tulsa, but Greyhound runs OK City - Tulsa every four hours ($23 one way).

Ouch… sorry about the divorce.

I am a cheapskate on the air fare. Frontier Airlines- Phila- Denver round trip $183. Denver to OK City on Frontier $131 round trip. Frontier does not fly to Tulsa, but Greyhound runs OK City - Tulsa every four hours ($23 one way).
Why not get an innertube and float to Tulsa? Definitely cheaper, possibly faster.

Plus if you miss the turn onto the Arkansas River, you end up in New Orleans.

Why not get an innertube and float to Tulsa? Definitely cheaper, possibly faster.

Plus if you miss the turn onto the Arkansas River, you end up in New Orleans.
At least it wasn't Philly to Tulsa via Greyhound.. Arrival TBD...

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
That's what I'm gambling on. I'm just going to show up.
We have gone to 7 away Steelers games the past 8 years. My one friend has waited to get tickets a lot closer to the game. He is 7 for 7 on getting better seats and paying less. If grocery stores put the milk in the back of the store, something tells me they figure out how to take advantage of the simple minded sports fan.

ADVERTISEMENT