Trump weakened the United States internally

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
enough to allow Putin take this first step of his dream of reviving the USSR. The Republicans are his allies in dividing our country and strengthening his position by weakening his biggest opposition. They and Trump are at best Putin’s allies at worst traitors.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
enough to allow Putin take this first step of his dream of reviving the USSR. The Republicans are his allies in dividing our country and strengthening his position by weakening his biggest opposition. They and Trump are at best Putin’s allies at worst traitors.
Liar. You have nothing to substantiate anything you said. You're the most ignorant and uninformed poster on the board.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
I see. my friend. President Trump made you misrepresent the Texas lawmakers as Nazis.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Funny Putin waited until Trump was out of office then.

BTW, do you think Veggie's popularity will dip into the low 20's this week?

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Liar. You have nothing to substantiate anything you said. You're the most ignorant and uninformed poster on the board.
Yeah, I’m uniformed. You are a cultists who is a perfect example of what I’m saying. With idiots like you supporting (selling your soul ) Trump and his clear allegiance to Putin - you are the problem. Go eat a horse pill moron.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Yeah, I’m uniformed. You are a cultists who is a perfect example of what I’m saying. With idiots like you supporting (selling your soul ) Trump and his clear allegiance to Putin - you are the problem. Go eat a horse pill moron.

TDS

Reactions: horace19040

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020

I see. my friend. President Trump made you misrepresent the Texas lawmakers as Nazis.
No they are using Nazi tactics. Read and learn how Hitler wanted to identify and wipe any “abnormal “ types that weakened his master race. Abbott is using “child endangerment “ to identify and wipe out transgender children (suicides will increase with these heinous policies).

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
That's like saying the house you inherited is crap because the last guy built it, even though you're the one shooting the windows out, letting mold grow and never cleaning the bathrooms

Last edited:

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Funny Putin waited until Trump was out of office then.

BTW, do you think Veggie's popularity will dip into the low 20's this week?
Trump is and was his puppet. Trump tried weaken NATO- Putin’s number 1 goal. Actually it will begin to rise as the Republican pro-Putin praises backfire as the world (minus Republicans) unite in opposition to Putin’s one man World War 3.

• Haha
Reactions: Lion1974

Fayette_LION

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2004
The only thing Trump weakened was the people with weak minds. They all developed TDS

Reactions: meanmiJ01

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
MORON

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Trump is and was his puppet. Trump tried weaken NATO- Putin’s number 1 goal. Actually it will begin to rise as the Republican pro-Putin praises backfire as the world (minus Republicans) unite in opposition to Putin’s one man World War 3.
So, Putin then waited until "his puppet" was out of office to wage a war? Seems more likely Putin waited until Eggplant Parm was in the office.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
No they are using Nazi tactics. Read and learn how Hitler wanted to identify and wipe any “abnormal “ types that weakened his master race. Abbott is using “child endangerment “ to identify and wipe out transgender children (suicides will increase with these heinous policies).
You. My friend, are misinformed. The Texas AG is simply enforcing laws on the books. Laws which are similar in most states including Pennsylvania. But my earlier point was that your post labeling lawmakers in Texas as Nazis is very divisive. I don't believe anyone forced you to make that post.

Reactions: Hotshoe

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Show an example. You're nothing but an ignorant troll.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
I wonder if Putin is going to freeze the assets of the protesters like your hero Trudeau did?

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
A wise man once said "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt" Thanks for removing all doubt.
You should take your own advice. Trump was Putin’s puppet . For four years, Trump called for Russia's reinstatement to the G-7, making it the G-8 again -- he held back support for Ukraine in his “perfect “ call- Putin said jump and Trump said how high . You and all these idiots on this board are useful idiots for Putin’s goals - deal with it.

Reactions: franklinman

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
Yeah, I’m uniformed.
Glad to see you admit it. The first step in combating Stage 4 TDS is accepting that you have a problem.

1080.jpg

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Royal puts the idiot in Useful Idiot.

But in fairness, he's not alone. A principal tenet of the Dem-Media Party is that if you don't like actual reality, then fabricate a fairy tale that suits your politics better. There will be no shortage of Useful Idiots eager to swallow it whole.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
You should take your own advice. Trump was Putin’s puppet . For four years, Trump called for Russia's reinstatement to the G-7, making it the G-8 again -- he held back support for Ukraine in his “perfect “ call- Putin said jump and Trump said how high . You and all these idiots on this board are useful idiots for Putin’s goals - deal with it.
Dude , give it up. You've been proven wrong consistently. Trump was the exact opposite of a puppet for Putin. You leftist are so DUMB it hurts. Yes the Ukraine is corrupted as well. Remember who held aid for the Ukraine until he got what he wanted? That's right Biden as VP. Stop making stuff up and admit you ARE A MORON!

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Dude , give it up. You've been proven wrong consistently. Trump was the exact opposite of a puppet for Putin. You leftist are so DUMB it hurts. Yes the Ukraine is corrupted as well. Remember who held aid for the Ukraine until he got what he wanted? That's right Biden as VP. Stop making stuff up and admit you ARE A MORON!

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHA You mean play dress up--not transgendered right....because thats all it is.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
Yep that makes him his puppet...Here is what he actually said--and if you listened you'd know it was with a degree of sarcasm.
So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

You’re 100% spot-on. The Republicans are the biggest achilles heal of this country. They’ve spent the last 2 years obsessed with consuming/spreading covid disinformation and they’re holding this country back, causing civil strife, and obstructing the basic functioning of government at all levels.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
You’re 100% spot-on. The Republicans are the biggest achilles heal of this country. They’ve spent the last 2 years obsessed with consuming/spreading covid disinformation and they’re holding this country back, causing civil strife, and obstructing the basic functioning of government at all levels.
funny coming from a guy who called half the nation racists nazi homophobes for the last ten years. suddenly, the nation "started in racism and racist today" is supposed to shed blood for our "national values".

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Royal, you are particularly angry this morning. So much so, that your spelling and grammar are suffering. I can just see you, sitting at your keyboard, steam coming out of your ears, literally trembling, and the only words that will come out are hatred, misspelled hatred.

You should probably see someone for your high blood pressure, perhaps a family doctor first, followed by years of therapy with a psychologist.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Yes, Putin begged Trump to stop Nordstream from moving forward. Then, he got on his knees and pleaded for Trump to close two consulates, and kick out sixty Russian officials. Oh, then Putin couldn't wait until Trump bombed Syria.

Dipshit, you are now very good at this.

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
LOL! Good on Paoli!

Are you interviewing for a gag writer for SNL?

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Oh, look, Paoli stops by to give Royal a reach-around. Did you get it off your hands, yet, Paoli?

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Royal, you are particularly angry this morning. So much so, that your spelling and grammar are suffering. I can just see you, sitting at your keyboard, steam coming out of your ears, literally trembling, and the only words that will come out are hatred, misspelled hatred.

You should probably see someone for your high blood pressure, perhaps a family doctor first, followed by years of therapy with a psychologist.
Next week will be "bargaining"
kucc88bler-ross-model-of-the-five-stages-of-grief-nathan-wood-consulting.jpg

Last edited:

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA......

Trump's red line was crossed in 2014............. You clowns are an endless source of entertainment.