Trump wanted to award himself the Medal of Honor

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
The stinking pile of crap has no idea what it is for. He was never qualified for it.

Former President Donald Trump admitted Saturday that after he flew to Iraq aboard Air Force One that he wanted to give himself the Medal of Honor — the country's highest award for military valor in action — but was told he wasn't allowed to.

© Provided by TheWrapDonald Trump Rally
"As president, I wanted to give myself the Congressional Medal of Honor, but they wouldn't let me do it…they said that would be inappropriate," Trump said on July 23 at the Turning Point USA summit, whose "mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government."

The Congressional Medal of Honor, which is typically presented by the president in the name of Congress, represents values of "bravery, courage, sacrifice [and] integrity," and is only awarded for military valor in action.

Also read:
Donald Trump 'Unworthy to Be This Country's Chief Executive Again,' Murdoch-Owned New York Post Declares
Living recipients of the Medal of Honor include Florent A. Groberg, who was honored for "acts of gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty" during combat operations in Afghanistan in 2012, and Gary George Wetzel, who "displayed extraordinary heroism in his efforts to aid his fellow crewmen" during the Vietnam War.

Many expressed their frustration of Trump's statement on Twitter, pointing out his disregard for the award's legacy for honoring "military valor in action" and his lack of knowledge for how the award is given. One user noted that Trump avoided the military draft for the Vietnam War five times.

• Haha
Reactions: NJPSU and psuted

joeaubie21

Oct 13, 2021
The stinking pile of crap has no idea what it is for. He was never qualified for it.

Former President Donald Trump admitted Saturday that after he flew to Iraq aboard Air Force One that he wanted to give himself the Medal of Honor — the country's highest award for military valor in action — but was told he wasn't allowed to.

"As president, I wanted to give myself the Congressional Medal of Honor, but they wouldn't let me do it…they said that would be inappropriate," Trump said on July 23 at the Turning Point USA summit, whose "mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government."

The Congressional Medal of Honor, which is typically presented by the president in the name of Congress, represents values of "bravery, courage, sacrifice [and] integrity," and is only awarded for military valor in action.

Also read:
Donald Trump 'Unworthy to Be This Country's Chief Executive Again,' Murdoch-Owned New York Post Declares
Living recipients of the Medal of Honor include Florent A. Groberg, who was honored for "acts of gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty" during combat operations in Afghanistan in 2012, and Gary George Wetzel, who "displayed extraordinary heroism in his efforts to aid his fellow crewmen" during the Vietnam War.

Many expressed their frustration of Trump's statement on Twitter, pointing out his disregard for the award's legacy for honoring "military valor in action" and his lack of knowledge for how the award is given. One user noted that Trump avoided the military draft for the Vietnam War five times.
Keep beating your meat, halfwit.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008

Also read:

This clown was given the Medal of Freedom. . .

Joe_Biden_Receives_Presidential_Medal_of_Freedom.jpg

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
This clown was given the Medal of Freedom. . .

Joe_Biden_Receives_Presidential_Medal_of_Freedom.jpg
The Medal of Freedom was awarded by a different POTUS. The Medal of Honor is never awarded by someone to themself. Big difference that even a dumb ass con should know.

Reactions: rumble_lion

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
The Medal of Freedom was awarded by a different POTUS. The Medal of Honor is never awarded by someone to themself. Big difference that even a dumb ass con should know.
Who cares? This is a troll job for idiots like you to get all excited about.
You really are more dumb than dishonest.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Also read:

Hey 2Lying, I think you should use at least one more color for effect. Drama Queen!

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Who cares? This is a troll job for idiots like you to get all excited about.
You really are more dumb than dishonest.
Everyone should care that a POTUS didn't know anything about our highest military honor/medal. He is so full of himself he thought he could be like a King and award himself anything he wanted.
Do you think that is just fine? I doubt it but you're so caught up in Trumper world nonsense you are blind to what is right or wrong.
You and the other cons around here are a sorry lot that I feel sorry for. You bought a bill of goods from a crook and now can't admit how taken and wrong you are.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Everyone should care that a POTUS didn't know anything about our highest military honor/medal. He is so full of himself he thought he could be like a King and award himself anything he wanted.
Do you think that is just fine? I doubt it but you're so caught up in Trumper world nonsense you are blind to what is right or wrong.
You and the other cons around here are a sorry lot that I feel sorry for. You bought a bill of goods from a crook and now can't admit how taken and wrong you are.

2Lying, why do you still obsess over your hatred for Trump?

Trump is no longer the President, but I wish he was. Perhaps you should obsess much more over the disastrous job that Pedo Pete and the Democrats are doing and how they’re destroying this country economically and making a laughingstock out of everything they do on the international stage.

Your hated for Trump is just a distraction from the disaster created by the Democrats. Or, was that you intent all along?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
2Lying, why do you still obsess over your hatred for Trump?

Trump is no longer the President, but I wish he was. Perhaps you should obsess much more over the disastrous job that Pedo Pete and the Democrats are doing and how they’re destroying this country economically and making a laughingstock out of everything they do on the international stage.

Your hated for Trump is just a distraction from the disaster created by the Democrats. Or, was that you intent all along?
He’s off his rocker, he needs this hate to justify the damage being done to the country by his ilk. Still it makes no sense , but it makes him feel better.

Reactions: psuted

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Also read:

Dude are you this stupid that you can't tell it's a joke?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
No, you and the rest of MAGA fairy land are the losers. You all got tricked by a crook and coward. Now you try to hide your stupidity in stupid retorts - no facts, just lies and delusion.

MAGA baby!

Trump King for Life 2024!

joeaubie21

Oct 13, 2021
No, you and the rest of MAGA fairy land are the losers. You all got tricked by a crook and coward. Now you try to hide your stupidity in stupid retorts - no facts, just lies and delusion.
Beat your meat on the toilet seat Pete. Pitt eephus.

Reactions: psuted

We_Are

May 29, 2001

Also read:

I continue to be amazed at your ilk's desire to swallow Trump's trolling hook line and sinker...Yep, he was peeved...lulz.

Oh, and the Wrap...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003

Also read:

The Orange POS probably thinks he deserves the Heisman and Lady Byng trophies.

Last edited:
Reactions: maypole

Latest posts