Trump vindicated by the failures of the democratic party?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I suppose that's a fair way to look at it.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...cts_are_so_good_trump_reshaped_the_party.html

I think President Trump is someone who has been somewhat vindicated by what's happened in the last 18 months. The entire establishment worked to put Joe Biden into office and to make sure that Democrats control the House and the Senate and the entire country is suffering. I think a lot of people are wishing that they had a type of leadership they had during the Trump era and it would excite Republican voters and, of course, it does upset Democrat voters but there are fewer and fewer Democrat voters as we experience more of what that Democrat rule is.

I think the Republican party probably needs to understand the reason why its prospects are so good is because Donald Trump kind of reshaped the party into a working-class multiracial party and that is why they're going to have electoral success and they should acknowledge that and understand why people are moving to their party in a way they didn't before.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
he really exposed the level of corruption that existed in both parties. hopefully, we have somebody less bombastic but one who follows Trump's political policy leadership.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
he really exposed the level of corruption that existed in both parties. hopefully, we have somebody less bombastic but one who follows Trump's political policy leadership.
We might get/need him yet. He’s shown style is a far second place to substance (results).

Reactions: jjw165

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I agree with both of you, but for me, it's all about results for the American people. That said @UnfaithfullyYours still pretends that Americans suffered under Trump.... lol... Simply, he and others like him on the far left, have no empathy.
They’re trash. They’re always suffering because they’re not decent people who can’t get a handle on life.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89