Trump strategy: full-on racist.

Discussion in 'Test/Politics Board' started by macdad25, Jul 6, 2020.

1. LafayetteBear

LafayetteBear Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Just a couple of months ago, you were lambasting people who wanted to get rid of the Stars and Bars. You still want all of these statues of Confederate generals to remain in public parks and streets. Give me a break.

2. rumble_lion

rumble_lion Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

You don't want to make all the white all the white supremacists sad do you?

3. LafayetteBear

Expand Collapse

It absolutely IS his strategy. Numerous reports quoting unnamed White House insiders state that Trump’s advisers have convinced him it is much more worthwhile to write off moderates and focus his efforts on turning out his base, small as it has now become.

IMHO, it is his best option, but still a losing strategy. A mere 36% of the electorate is simply not enough. #LANDSLIDECOMING

4. LaJolla Lion

LaJolla Lion Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I mean it doesn't really get much clearer,,,,he's stoking those flames and not really hiding it anymore. Look how many here who are older white males that simply ignore, deny, or downplay and racial issues in this country. They were told it's a lie by the same guy who took out a full page ad on the central park 5....and we know he's never wrong. :rolleyes:

44 LaJolla Lion, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  5. jrs1024

jrs1024 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

This is incredibly insightful and on point. Well done. How Biden hasn’t been more forceful in his condemnation of lawlessness is beyond me.

He could even troll the president by framing it as “because nobody listens to the president, I’ll be the one to tell you to stop and by listening to me, you’ll show his futility.”

He won’t though. He Thinks he needs the chaos and activism to keep white women feeling guilty.

Mile High Lion likes this.
  6. katchthis

katchthis Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Let's sit down and talk about it over coffee and some yellow cake.

Petch likes this.
  7. jrs1024

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Can’t we just make a board declaration that everyone that isn’t following leftist orthodoxy is racist? That way we can just bypass all that nonsense and have actually substantive conversation.

There shouldn’t be a world in which the president telling activists not to destroy public property is considered racist. Keep calling everyone racist. See if it doesn’t come back and bite you. Jesus, I wish you guys understood how incredibly irresponsible it is to play this “all white people are racist” game. Just wait until the far left comes for the establishment Dems. It’s coming, and it’s up next after the conservatives.

8. LaJolla Lion

Expand Collapse

Hmmmm below are his comments from his speech just last week.

But there is no place for violence.

No place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses — many of them built by people of color who for the first time were beginning to realize their dreams and build wealth for their families.

Nor is it acceptable for our police — sworn to protect and serve all people — to escalate tensions or resort to excessive violence.

We need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest — and opportunistic violent destruction.
    And we must be vigilant about the violence that's being done by the incumbent president to our democracy and to the pursuit of justice.

9. LafayetteBear

Expand Collapse

“The sky is falling!”

macdad25 likes this.
  10. LaJolla Lion

Expand Collapse

I know, you somehow feel like a victim when DT is called out on his stupid remarks. I'm a middle aged white male and I don't feel that every right leaning person is a racist.....and prior to the GOP selling it's soul in 2016...I was all for leaning slightly right. Maybe when they show the mental courage to stand up to the BIGOT in chief and take their party back, I'll be happy to join back in.

Somehow you feel you are being called a racist and that isn't on anyone but yourself. Fly your little rebel flag if you need to(not saying you even do)....I won't as I know a certain part of my fellow citizens that I served for don't see that as anything other than a hate flag. So why in the f--k would I need to fly that flag or be upset by it disappearing. Yet the LIAR in chief is calling NASCAR cowards and saying Wallace needs to apologize....for what? He certainly didn't find it, it was reported up and then he was told about it....but yeah...that's his fault and he has to apologize....to who...I have no idea...the white supremacists? Maybe when people stop making the stupid excuses for this POS in office, they won't feel so guilty or attacked.

50 LaJolla Lion, Jul 6, 2020
    LafayetteBear and bkmtnittany1 like this.
  11. rumble_lion

Expand Collapse

Well he does appear to a complete natural at the whole white supremacists stuff. So he has that going for him.

12. bkmtnittany1

bkmtnittany1 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Until Putin gets involved! And he will try...

13. Petch

Petch Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I kind of understand the Trump hate. He’s bombastic and braggadocios and had a tremendously successful economy before the China virus hit. That had to drive the Dems a bit crazy. So I can understand the TDS.

What I can’t understand...Your party has been hijacked by Communists....like full blown Communists. Either you don’t see this, or you are one yourself.

How did this happen to the democrat party? JFK is most definitely rolling over in his grave.

14. BoulderFish

BoulderFish Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

FIFY

15. LioninHouston

LioninHouston Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Ha! That is funny. You just look foolish.

16. LioninHouston

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I do enjoy seeing violent criminals get shot by cops and/or law-abiding citizens. I love a happy ending.

17. macdad25

macdad25 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Is Trump going nuts because Mary Trump’s book is coming out?
    He’s going full racist mode. Lion in a Houston appears to have his Maga Pom-poms on and is jumping up and down, cheering him on.

18. LaJolla Lion

Expand Collapse

No because he sits in that office and listens to every word spoken about him on TV and works himself up every single day. This is the same guy that brought up his "RATINGS" for the Covid press briefings. I mean even the biggest narcissists on the planet are saying....damn he's f--ked up.

19. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Stars and bars? There is a reason you don't litigate. Being wrong is one, but being drunk during working hours is the other.

20. Post_ShockTherapy_MackDaddy

Post_ShockTherapy_MackDaddy Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Me?

I'm here to educate millennials and gen Z.

[​IMG]

21. Post_ShockTherapy_MackDaddy

Post_ShockTherapy_MackDaddy Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

What's going to happen when millennials and gen Z tell China they aren't going to pay the (ahem) national debt or interest on the debt?

What will happen to bonds and treasury notes?

22. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

They will find your sorry boomer ass and put you on a spit and prepare you like mutton.

23. pawrestlersintn

pawrestlersintn Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

:p OMFG. Russia! Russia! Russia!

And, Obama did nothing about it.

m.knox likes this.
  24. jrs1024

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

How many white supremecists do you know? I’m assuming zero. I’m not saying they don’t exist, but I’m saying they’re about 0.00001% of the population, if even that.

Trump is not careful with his words. This is nothing new. But calling him racist...Calling his supporters, who don’t view everything he says as a dog whistle, deplorable, racists, or white supremecists is fvcked up. It’s overwhelmingly offensive. I saw a guy from the left get upset today that trump called some people on the left “radical left fascists”. Do you have any idea how hypocritical this is when half of the country has been called that for years? Some of it explicit, some of it implied.

The only “hate” my eyes and ears have witnessed in this country is the hate shown to trump supporters.

I don’t care about confederate flags. It bothers me that Washington, Jefferson, Mount Rushmore and the 4th of July are now considered racist. That aunt jemima is racist. That gone with the wind is racist. I’ve gone on the MLK view of racism for all of my 35 years. Everyone is equal. The goalposts have shifted to a critical point. We’re canceling and firing people because they don’t think inanimate objects are racist. One of the fundamental rules of science is that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Calling half of the population racist should have an absurd bar to reach, but it doesn’t. The actual bar is a famous person saying it on Twitter. Or just several normal people. That’s it.

You know what’s not in all of this? Any kind of serious defense of trump. Hate him all you want, I really don’t care. He’s got very blatant flaws for sure. I just wish you guys didn’t have to lie about him, or half the country, to do it.

glidresquirrel likes this.
  25. PaoliLion

PaoliLion Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

No, Trump gets pissed when Fox News shows a poll with him losing. He isn't quitting. He's simply executing his strategy of creating angry white men that will vote for him in droves

26. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

It's a cult thing... @PaoliLion and his ilk are brainwashed.

27. LaJolla Lion

Expand Collapse

I'm so tired of hearing this lame excuse that "Trump is not careful with his words", it's the biggest load of BS around. Sorry man, but it's kind of a requirement for the leader of the free world to communicate without sounding like a complete and total bigot. Apparently you're still not tired of making excuses for the POS , but his own actions and words are why he is being called a racist. The country is in the middle of a pandemic and he's asking Wallace to apologize to NASCAR.....for what? Is that really an issue for him to even be bothered with? Is it really? Wallace didn't tie the noose, hell he didn't even find it or know about it until someone else reported it.....but somehow he owes people an apology. Then NASCAR is doing a great thing in banning the flag, but what he does he do...stokes the flames there. I'm sorry that some people didn't realize most of our forefathers were in fact bigots that owned slaves. Sorry that the Confederates were traitors and lost, but they needed statues to keep people in check and remind them of how great the south was.

Nobody is lying about Trump unless you're talking about folks like yourself who are either delusional or agree with him....either way I don't care. Basically you're so far down the rabbit hole with this clown you want to really believe he's just misunderstood, but he's not. He's always been a D!CK and I don't know how anyone who didn't see him even on in his early years that couldn't figure it out.

Here is his ad that he took out for the Central Park 5.....but the good folks in Charlottesville....well they are ok. Oh sorry....he was just bad with his words again....silly me. Those damn rapist and criminals are coming to get you.....sadly you bought his story of hate and fear.....not all of us did.

[​IMG]

67 LaJolla Lion, Jul 6, 2020
    JeffClear and macdad25 like this.
  28. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Such a good little cultist.

jrs1024 likes this.
  29. jrs1024

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

For real. That dude is brainwashed.

My objection to the left is based on the same 2 issues as it was in 2004: bludgeoning accusations of racism to keep people in line and having a party run media industry.

The only thing that’s changed since then is the volume of the left.

Trump in my mind isn’t smart enough to play a game of dog whistles. He’s not careful enough and I think the facts bear that out time and time again. And I can’t possibly take the left at it’s word for calling balls and strikes on racism. So all I can do is examine the evidence. That evidence does not reach the bar of being called racist. Of calling his all of his voters racist.

This is about power for team blue. That’s it. Use race and the 27 genders you made up one day as a means to divide, victim-convince, and coerce suburbanites to virtue signal their way into believing.

m.knox likes this.
  30. LaJolla Lion

Expand Collapse

So you are saying he’s too naive to know better. BS, but it’s an excuse to hide behind when you voted for that. You’re basically saying he isn’t fit for office since he’s not smart enough to know better. Ok, you win, he’s not fit for office. If you want to use stupidity instead of racism, go ahead. Bravo.

31. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Well said. The little cult boy is too stupid to know better. Shit, he argued with me for hours about hunting elephant in Africa. His premise was that it was illegal. It isn't. In fact, rich hunters pay a premium to the locals to hunt on their land. He demonstrated ignorance then and continues to do so now. He is truly ignorant.

32. rumble_lion

Expand Collapse

How many white supremecists do you know? I’m assuming zero. I’m not saying they don’t exist, but I’m saying they’re about 0.00001% of the population, if even that.

I know! Which makes Trump's strategy so baffling. His poll numbers keep going lower and doubles down on it!

Of course he has nothing better to do than attack the only black NASCAR driver.

Has @BubbaWallace apologized to all of those great NASCAR drivers & officials who came to his aid, stood by his side, & were willing to sacrifice everything for him, only to find out that the whole thing was just another HOAX? That & Flag decision has caused lowest ratings EVER!​

macdad25 likes this.
  33. jrs1024

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

He was elected on a single qualification: he wasn’t Hillary Clinton. That’s it.

Basically, any republican could run on the same issues with more tact and dominate the dems. He’s a liability to himself, even if some of his talking points from 2016 were helpful in moving the gop into the 21st century.

m.knox likes this.
  34. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

LOL... So baffling it isn't true......

35. macdad25

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

My point being that it bleeds into the every day, Like when cops feel it is no big deal to choke out innocent blacks, because Trump is egging them on to be violent. Trump and his enablers (you) have got us into a race war because of this very thing.
    Capishe?

36. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Cops killed Tony Timpa, but he doesn't fit your narrative now does he?

I aim to help ass clowns like you. Read. Read an article from a black man. And learn for once.

https://www.city-journal.org/reflections-on-race-riots-and-police

37. LioninHouston

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You have lost your mind. You realize everyone laughs at you, right?

m.knox likes this.
  38. m.knox

m.knox Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Definitely amusing. Definitely. The epitome of TDS.

39. macdad25

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Why is he so upset the Confederate Flag was pulled by NASCAR?

Only a racist would be this upset at Bubba Wallace who didn’t even report the noose yet Trump wants him to apologize.
    And upset the Confederate flag is being pulled.
    Right Lion?. I’m laughing at you and your out of touch band of dipshits.
    Defend that tweet. Can’t wait!

79 macdad25, Jul 6, 2020
    LafayetteBear likes this.
  40. rumble_lion

Expand Collapse

Why did he attack the only black driver in Nascar? Why does he time to attack any Nascar driver?