Trump org - on life support?

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Lots of bad news for the Trump organization that is making it look more and more like it is in a death spiral of its own making.

A writer who chronicled Donald Trump's rise to fame predicted that the Trump Org will be 'put out of business'​

ydzhanova@businessinsider.com

• Tim O'Brien, a writer who wrote Trump Nation in 2005, said the Trump Org will go out of business.
  • The prediction comes after Trump's longtime CFO took a plea deal and admitted that the Trump Org dodged payroll taxes for 15 years.
  • "I think a lot of this is going to come to a head in the fall," O'Brien told MSNBC.
A biographer who chronicled former President Donald Trump's rise to fame in a 2005 book predicted that the Trump Organization will go out of business shortly.

Tim O'Brien, author of Trump Nation, said in a Friday interview with MSNBC that there are various signs of an impending collapse.

He said one of those signs is Trump's longtime chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, taking a plea deal last week, per Newsweek. Weisselberg, as Insider's Laura Italiano reported, admitted that the Trump Organization, under his purview as a chief financial officer, dodged payroll taxes for 15 years.

Related video: Trump refuses to say ‘election is over’

I'll, I'll do this. I'm going to do this. Let's go. But this election

Weisselberg will have to testify against the Trump Organization.

"Weisselberg, if he is found to have lied during that testimony, could face as much as 15 years in prison instead of a five-month sentence he will get otherwise," O'Brien said, according to Newsweek. "So he is going to be mightily incented to answer every question that the p
rosecutors asked him about a wide range of financial issues in the Trump Organization."

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
This time........

......................................................................................This time​

..........This time.................................THIS TIME.............

THIS TIME...............................................................................................THIS DAMNED TIME.........​

..................................this time?......................

T....h......I.....s..............t......I.....m.....e...........

We got him!

Last edited:

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
This time........

......................................................................................This time​

..........This time.................................THIS TIME.............

THIS TIME............................................................................................................THIS DAMNED TIME.........​

..................................this time?......................

T....h......I.....s..............t......I.....m.....e...........

We got him!
A Trumper will never quit, ever. They're like the Viet Cong. Orange Cong.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Lots of bad news for the Trump organization that is making it look more and more like it is in a death spiral of its own making.

A writer who chronicled Donald Trump's rise to fame predicted that the Trump Org will be 'put out of business'​

• Tim O'Brien, a writer who wrote Trump Nation in 2005, said the Trump Org will go out of business.
  • The prediction comes after Trump's longtime CFO took a plea deal and admitted that the Trump Org dodged payroll taxes for 15 years.
  • "I think a lot of this is going to come to a head in the fall," O'Brien told MSNBC.
A biographer who chronicled former President Donald Trump's rise to fame in a 2005 book predicted that the Trump Organization will go out of business shortly.

Tim O'Brien, author of Trump Nation, said in a Friday interview with MSNBC that there are various signs of an impending collapse.

He said one of those signs is Trump's longtime chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, taking a plea deal last week, per Newsweek. Weisselberg, as Insider's Laura Italiano reported, admitted that the Trump Organization, under his purview as a chief financial officer, dodged payroll taxes for 15 years.

"Weisselberg, if he is found to have lied during that testimony, could face as much as 15 years in prison instead of a five-month sentence he will get otherwise," O'Brien said, according to Newsweek. "So he is going to be mightily incented to answer every question that the p
rosecutors asked him about a wide range of financial issues in the Trump Organization."

Drama Queen!

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

That's a whole lot of TDS for a single day for you

Reactions: Fac and psuted

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
I just tell it like it is.
Trump always has been a loser and will continue to lose. As for those that believe his lies = fools.
You tell it the way CNN tells it, you sheep.
Try thinking for your self. Look around you. Is everything going great?

Reactions: psu skp and psuted

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
You tell it the way CNN tells it, you sheep.
Try thinking for your self. Look around you. Is everything going great?
Having been a CFO I can tell you the Trump Org CFO pleading guilty to 15 felony tax evasion charges means others at Trump & Co are going to be having court dates real soon. A pattern of tax fraud over 10+ years usually means there was collusion with others - like the head of the organization

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Man, you guys sure are afraid of former President Trump. It must suck to live in such abject fear.
I'll say it again - I can't stand liars and crooks. Nothing to do with fear. Loathing, yes.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
You support the Bidens and the Clintons. Which makes you a liar with the above statement.
They are no where near the dishonesty and lying of the Trumpers and MAGAites. They refuse to answer who the winner of the 2020 election was - POTUS Biden. At least all Billy lied about was a blowjob.

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
At least all Billy lied about was a blowjob.
Dude, the legacy of corruption by the Clintons is legendary. Nobody... literally nobody thinks Monica was his only transgression. And, he lied UNDER OATH.

We are only scratching the surface of the Bidens. Once the dust settles (and our side is firmly back in power) the DNC hangover begins. It won't be pretty.

You can keep calling Trump names all you want, but the truth is you've been brainwashed to hate him by the handlers of the same corrupt politicians, the type of which you claim to despise. You hate him because he is great at exposing the corruption within our government class.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Dude, the legacy of corruption by the Clintons is legendary. Nobody... literally nobody thinks Monica was his only transgression. And, he lied UNDER OATH.

We are only scratching the surface of the Bidens. Once the dust settles (and our side is firmly back in power) the DNC hangover begins. It won't be pretty.

You can keep calling Trump names all you want, but the truth is you've been brainwashed to hate him by the handlers of the same corrupt politicians, the type of which you claim to despise. You hate him because he is great at exposing the corruption within our government class.
I can see a lying pos when I see one and Trump is a liar. If you believe his lies you are a fool.

Reactions: franklinman