Trump called for an insurrection

rll1957

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
The left has there panties wrapped around the left leg waist and neck all at once. Their hypocrisy screams out every day. Problem is they think they’re right. No solution is going to be easy. If they win we will conform or die. If the right wins it will be a constant drum beat of protest and revolt.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
The left has there panties wrapped around the left leg waist and neck all at once. Their hypocrisy screams out every day. Problem is they think they’re right. No solution is going to be easy. If they win we will conform or die. If the right wins it will be a constant drum beat of protest and revolt.
Hypocrisy alert!
AOC is not mainstream. She is a fringe Congressman with a big mouth. So far she has done nothing more than talk.
Donald Trump was President of the United States when he repeatedly asked the DOJ, State election officials , Mike Pence and the Proud Boys to break the law, and violate the Constitution to return him to power.

Reactions: caisba and fbh1

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Hypocrisy alert!
AOC is not mainstream. She is a fringe Congressman with a big mouth. So far she has done nothing more than talk.
Donald Trump was President of the United States when he repeatedly asked the DOJ, State election officials , Mike Pence and the Proud Boys to break the law, and violate the Constitution to return him to power.

So AOC was wrong and should be arrested

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Hypocrisy alert!
You’re an idiot, she’s very representative of the left. I see no one on the left calling her out.

Reactions: Hotshoe

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Hypocrisy alert!

LOL... Now that's a whale of an excuse......

Do you really take yourself seriously?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

junior1

May 29, 2001
Remember, Jason is a moron.
That may be true...but for me, Jason doesn't see but one side of the issues. He constantly posts about trump and Jan 6. Lots of folks on this board -not all - have said if trump is guilty of a crime he should be prosecuted, but as of this moment he is innocent until proven guilty.
On the other hand when someone like Maxine waters says defy the court - intimating "disobey the law" - Jason normally will respond with " but trump..."
Laws are made to be enforced, no matter who breaks them or the severity of the crime.
Otherwise why do we have laws?

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
That may be true...but for me, Jason doesn't see but one side of the issues. He constantly posts about trump and Jan 6. Lots of folks on this board -not all - have said if trump is guilty of a crime he should be prosecuted, but as of this moment he is innocent until proven guilty.
On the other hand when someone like Maxine waters says defy the court - intimating "disobey the law" - Jason normally will respond with " but trump..."
Laws are made to be enforced, no matter who breaks them or the severity of the crime.
I don’t pay attention to Maxine Waters or AOC. I wish they would shut up. Historically in the United States there is a wide girth given to political discourse. I am not aware of any actual crimes they have committed.
Trump on the other hand has done several things that are blatantly illegal, and he continues to push the narrative. Trying to use the power of the Presidency and the federal government to steal the Presidency is the culmination of his actions.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
And that’s the thing, he’ll excuse anything like that and carry on about 1/6/21. He’ll excuse AOC’s behavior by saying she’s fringe but he doesn’t call it out.
He’s not very bright even less honest.

Reactions: Ski and psuted

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I will beg to differ on this. His perspective is different, but that doesn't mean Jason is a moron.

NJ is a moron. Royal is a moron. Peeoli is probably a moron, but he may just have anger issues.
I’ve seen him be consistently wrong over time. He’s up there with them.

Reactions: psuted

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Glad to see morons still exist:

She has been the poster child, darling and spokesperson for the radicalized left for the last few years.
Anointed by FOX news. I never see AOC on other media outlets. FOX has identified her as someone out of step with 95% of the electorate and made her the face of the Democratic Party.

junior1

May 29, 2001
I don’t pay attention to Maxine Waters or AOC. I wish they would shut up. Historically in the United States there is a wide girth given to political discourse. I am not aware of any actual crimes they have committed.
Trump on the other hand has done several things that are blatantly illegal, and he continues to push the narrative. Trying to use the power of the Presidency and the federal government to steal the Presidency is the culmination of his actions.
see, no maxine or AOC...on the other hand "trump"

Reactions: bourbon n blues

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
I would hate to see Maxine, AOC or Donald as POTUS. I will/would vote against all three. Only Donald belongs in jail.
Well Trump has never done anything to go to jail for. PERIOD If you think he did then you are dumber than any of us think. Now you could say he was accused(fake news). Meanwhile we know the current president got a prosecutor fired in another country who was investigating his son's company. He has admitted it. Yet no push from any MORONS like you when there is a crime admitted to, yet you believe everything they have made up on Trump. Henceforth making you a ****ING MORON!

Reactions: Ski

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Well Trump has never done anything to go to jail for. PERIOD If you think he did then you are dumber than any of us think. Now you could say he was accused(fake news). Meanwhile we know the current president got a prosecutor fired in another country who was investigating his son's company. He has admitted it. Yet no push from any MORONS like you when there is a crime admitted to, yet you believe everything they have made up on Trump. Henceforth making you a ****ING MORON!
Stupid people who have limited grasp on reality like to call others names. In order to “think” I was dumb, you’d have to be able to think which is clearly not your strong suit.
Just last week the three top ranking Republicans in the Trump DOJ , including the acting AG, testified under oath before the house Jan 6 committee that Trump conspired and lobbied to steal the 2020 Presidential election. That’s a heinous political felony. Trump probably won’t go to jail for various reasons, but he deserves jail time. Trump has defrauded stupid supporters like you out of $100 or $200 million to “fight” his election loss. The money has stayed in Trumps bank account.
Trump is a grifter surrounded by grifters. Trump buddy Steve Bannon set up an organization to raise money to pay for Trump’s border wall. The wall Mexico was going to pay for. The wall that never got built. Only problem is Bannon and others put most of the millions they raised in their own pockets. Bannon was indicted, but quickly was given a pardon by his buddy Don.
As for Joe Biden impropriety in Ukraine during the Obama years, why didn’t AG Jeff Sessions or AG Bill Barr investigate or bring charges? They had four years. Because it’s bullshit. Trumpies like to hurl allegations, but when it comes to following through they got nothing.

Reactions: NJPSU and maypole

maypole

May 9, 2022
Stupid people who have limited grasp on reality like to call others names. In order to “think” I was dumb, you’d have to be able to think which is clearly not your strong suit.
Just last week the three top ranking Republicans in the Trump DOJ , including the acting AG, testified under oath before the house Jan 6 committee that Trump conspired and lobbied to steal the 2020 Presidential election. That’s a heinous political felony. Trump probably won’t go to jail for various reasons, but he deserves jail time. Trump has defrauded stupid supporters like you out of $100 or $200 million to “fight” his election loss. The money has stayed in Trumps bank account.
Trump is a grifter surrounded by grifters. Trump buddy Steve Bannon set up an organization to raise money to pay for Trump’s border wall. The wall Mexico was going to pay for. The wall that never got built. Only problem is Bannon and others put most of the millions they raised in their own pockets. Bannon was indicted, but quickly was given a pardon by his buddy Don.
As for Joe Biden impropriety in Ukraine during the Obama years, why didn’t AG Jeff Sessions or AG Bill Barr investigate or bring charges? They had four years. Because it’s bullshit. Trumpies like to hurl allegations, but when it comes to following through they got nothing.
trump is the world‘s biggest grifter and conman. He knows his audience: Righties are all suckers.

Reactions: Jason1743

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
I think you meant "wide berth". A "wide girth" is how you would describe your fellow Leftist, Laughing Bare. You know, since he is a big fat slob with a huge midsection..... here's a recent pic of him at his Contra Costa County Leftist Militia summer training weekend....

59537743-0-image-m-2_1656242312788.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: royboy

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
The word you were searching for, unsuccessfully, was "their."

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
The word you were searching for, unsuccessfully, was "their."
LOL. I still can't believe you are doing your 'spelling thing' on a football message board where half the folks probably read and post using iPhones.

Do you not have anything more substantive to offer?? I pity your family. You must be a real tool in everyday life.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
LOL. I still can't believe you are doing your 'spelling thing' on a football message board where half the folks probably read and post using iPhones.

Do you not have anything more substantive to offer?? I pity your family. You must be a real tool in everyday life.
His obsession must come from him having to proof read all those form probate docs he files for his clients. He only has to add a word or two and he doesn't want to be embarrassed by having a typo or a spelling error get by him. That's his world.

Latest posts