ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Transfers Cam Wynter & Andrew Funk commit to PSU Hoops

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Last edited:
Sight unseen, I would guess he should be able to immediately fill the minutes left by Sam Sessoms. Now for easing the loss of Harrar…

Reactions: bison13
No scholarships left unless someone like Dorsey leaves
Scott is gone. I hear he went back to Canada. I also heard he'll officially enter the portal after the semester (my guess is so it's not a distraction during the semester, given his academic situation this year)

Reactions: bison13
Scott is gone. I hear he went back to Canada. I also heard he'll officially enter the portal after the semester (my guess is so it's not a distraction during the semester, given his academic situation this year
That’s not entirely bad news as long as coach can pull another big to replace. He seemed athletic but raw and struggled for time. As much as I’m excited about the incoming freshman it would be asking a lot for those guys to play 20+ minutes of game.

That’s not entirely bad news as long as coach can pull another big to replace. He seemed athletic but raw and struggled for time. As much as I’m excited about the incoming freshman it would be asking a lot for those guys to play 20+ minutes of game.
It's not bad news at all, it's rather good news. We NEED a transfer to play the 5. He doesn't fit that mold

ADVERTISEMENT