ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2023 Transfer Portal news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never underestimate, in any and all situations, the power of the almighty dollar.
You know guys can transfer for reasons other than simply money, right?

Starting to sound like a certain other website where anything other teams do is for only the worst reasons.

Reactions: PSUbluTX
You know guys can transfer for reasons other than simply money, right?

Starting to sound like a certain other website where anything other teams do is for only the worst reasons.
There is a rule. If it is about Iowa, tOSU, Michigan, or Rutgers, you bash it. It is well deserved. And if there is anything questionable in regard to Cornell, lawyers will be involved.
It's what we do!

There is a rule. If it is about Iowa, tOSU, Michigan, or Rutgers, you bash it. It is well deserved. And if there is anything questionable in regard to Cornell, lawyers will be involved.
It's what we do!

Cornell lawyers are like...

b99d4f6e-342b-435c-9e32-ec2cffc38ce3_text.gif

Last edited:
Finesilver is tough, great addition for Michigan but I doubt he got much more than a small partial scholarship as a summer transfer. Definitely nobody is making NIL promises to a guy who has never AA'ed.

Had a great joke lined up:

What did Cael say to Brands trophy case over the last decade?
That’s a lot of fine silver.

But then I realized the Hawks only achieved that height once over the last decade :(
Or on HR it would be silver clad gold.

I'm hearing that AJ Ferarri is in a little hot water and may hit the transfer portal soon....
Define "A Little". He was extreme speeding....in the wrong lane......in a No passing zone......nearly causing numerous fatalities......and didn't feel the need to transfer. What else can he do? Was he re-using postage stamps? Are all the later model Ferraris moving as well?

I can see Ohio State going for Ferrari and then going all in for next year (pull their Big 3 freshman) and try to find a 125 transfer. Total speculation, I know nothing.

I can see Ohio State going for Ferrari and then going all in for next year (pull their Big 3 freshman) and try to find a 125 transfer. Total speculation, I know nothing.
Didn't they get Taylor Lamont (or did he commit somewhere else)?
Also do not know if he can make 125 anymore

I don't think Ferrari is really leaving OKST, with his family having moved from Texas to Stallwater and his brother committed.

But if he were, what's the most likely destination for a attention-seeking missile, under contract with WWE, who attended school in New Jersey, and who had to transfer put of a NJ school because his brother got booted for fighting?

I don't think Ferrari is really leaving OKST, with his family having moved from Texas to Stallwater and his brother committed.

But if he were, what's the most likely destination for a attention-seeking missile, under contract with WWE, who attended school in New Jersey, and who had to transfer put of a NJ school because his brother got booted for fighting?
Aside from fitting the GTL lifestyle of Rutgers, I could also see Michigan being an option as well (if he does leave)

He may lose the WWE contract also

• Wow
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Love that Morgan is back where he has a really strong support system. I know the last few months were probably the most difficult of his life (see his Instagram if you don't know what happened, it's too heartbreaking to type out for me IMO)

Guessing he missed the sport as well and this is something that helps him through it.

Love that Morgan is back where he has a really strong support system. I know the last few months were probably the most difficult of his life (see his Instagram if you don't know what happened, it's too heartbreaking to type out for me IMO)

Guessing he missed the sport as well and this is something that helps him through it.
Just read, heartbreaking.....

Define "A Little". He was extreme speeding....in the wrong lane......in a No passing zone......nearly causing numerous fatalities......and didn't feel the need to transfer. What else can he do? Was he re-using postage stamps? Are all the later model Ferraris moving as well?
e5a3d400-75ff-4882-801c-764320c6bb47_text.gif

Can you tell me why his brother didn't wrestle at stillwater last year?

Ohh that's right, an incident with a gun.

AJ trashed the locker room and told the coaches off at FinalX to begin with.

He was dressed really nicely for Final X also lol

Reactions: hlstone
No way. He’s a perfect fit for the WWE and going to be a star there. Probably more so than Gable. He’s got the Ric Flair thing down right now
Plenty of meatheads can do that , doubt Mr. Fast Twitch is any more dynamic a personality than many others that are jacked up n been doing it for years

Ugh.

Time to vote on the most likely:
1. Road Rage?
2. Roid Rage?
3. "Lost" one of his 15 gold chains and then realized afterwards he just counted wrong.
4. Someone told him that he isn't "The Defending NCAA 197 lb. Champ" anymore
5. At least 2 of the above

PrInCeToN?

Time to vote on the most likely:
1. Road Rage?
2. Roid Rage?
3. "Lost" one of his 15 gold chains and then realized afterwards he just counted wrong.
4. Someone told him that he isn't "The Defending NCAA 197 lb. Champ" anymore
5. At least 2 of the above
Wasn’t he swapping bling with Uncle Tony at Final X? Did that constitute tampering or something?

Reactions: hlstone

Maybe you could've mentioned these things in the earlier post about possibly being in the portal? Might have demystified it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT