ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2023 Transfer Portal news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of transfer portals, Happy St. Patrick's Day to the All whose ancestors left the Island when the potatoes ran out. Also to the honorary ones who join the clan for the day.

☘🍺 County Meath

Ditto that. On my Dad's side my Great Great Grandparents came over from County Kerry in the middle of the Civil War (1863). Heck, with a war on their were plenty of jobs in America, and nothing but poverty in Ireland.

Ditto that. On my Dad's side my Great Great Grandparents came over from County Kerry in the middle of the Civil War (1863). Heck, with a war on their were plenty of jobs in America, and nothing but poverty in Ireland.

NoVa, we are definitely related then. Ireland currently has a population of roughly 4,900,000 people. Half of what it once was.

I know I would have more than likely met you at the NLWC golf outing as I also volunteer for it. Roar is my mentor on the one par 3.

Speaking of NLWC, I went up to Erie today to get my second shot. I wore my blue NLWC polo shirt from the golf event.

The one nurse who was filling the syringes from the vials looked at my shirt and said "you must really like Cael Sanderson". I smiled and said yes I do. Those shirts do not have Penn State written on it and I asked her how she knew Cael from this. She said she had brothers, I think she said 4, who wrestled and her husband is a PIAA referee.

We have a big wrestling family out there.

NoVa, we are definitely related then. Ireland currently has a population of roughly 4,900,000 people. Half of what it once was.

I know I would have more than likely met you at the NLWC golf outing as I also volunteer for it. Roar is my mentor on the one par 3.

Speaking of NLWC, I went up to Erie today to get my second shot. I wore my blue NLWC polo shirt from the golf event.

The one nurse who was filling the syringes from the vials looked at my shirt and said "you must really like Cael Sanderson". I smiled and said yes I do. Those shirts do not have Penn State written on it and I asked her how she knew Cael from this. She said she had brothers, I think she said 4, who wrestled and her husband is a PIAA referee.

We have a big wrestling family out there.

Pretty sure I met you at the NLWC golf event at the very end walking out to the parking lot.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Speaking of transfer portals, Happy St. Patrick's Day to the All whose ancestors left the Island when the potatoes ran out. Also to the honorary ones who join the clan for the day.

☘🍺 County Meath
Just not sure why ancestors should matter period. PSU has had just as many days in the past 10 as any other college--the end. — Tabenn. :)

Last edited:
No not just a bump.. I actually posted the reason and then removed it but figured the flames are getting bigger.
Cryptic message like that was just plain weird. Most programs would be thrilled with the type of dumpster fire that gets them 2 national finalists.

No not just a bump.. I actually posted the reason and then removed it but figured the flames are getting bigger.
We talking goofer type bumps or page view bumps.

I really dont want sPitt to be bad. Them getting our scraps and doing well keeps those hawks where they belong.

C'mon Pitt be best

Whitehill has #ShitOnPitt and entered the portal
That's a dumpster fire? I've slagged Pitt plenty in the past but this is more like a cake candle.

Whitehill was 3rd string behind Cooley and Slinger and should've stuck with his original commitment to Clarion.

Had to wait for it to go "public"

At least we get a concrete transfer portal update.

Thank you.

I read this forum for the funny banter & to stay up on wrestling news / info.

Im not here to try to guess the secret handshake. The cryptic garbage gets old.

Reactions: hlstone
My issue here isn't the info -- it's often been pretty good.

It's the salesmanship. Pitt needs to have a couple good starters leave before it approaches "dumpster fire" territory. Their depth guys and redshirts don't move the needle, Whitehill included.

Reactions: diggerpup
So everyone who wants a source or a link wouldnt ask for it
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT