transfer portal

nitlion6

Mar 26, 2012
Has someone informed Lar of that
I think next year at nationals we should dress you up like a Coe College administrator, get you a stand in the arena walkway with large paper bags marked with black and yellow letters N - I - L, a name tag reading Lee Larry and a sign on the stand reading parents of AAs not feeling loved, take a bag let's talk.

Str8DBLz

Feb 2, 2019
I think next year at nationals we should dress you up like a Coe College administrator, get you a stand in the arena walkway with large paper bags marked with black and yellow letters N - I - L, a name tag reading Lee Larry and a sign on the stand reading parents of AAs not feeling loved, take a bag let's talk.
This would be hilarious

El-Jefe

Jul 27, 2012
We should put @Chickenman Testa in a booth with a sign saying "I can get you a meeting with Tom."

• Haha
Reactions: backdrft76

AgSurfer

Aug 9, 2013
I don't get it. Why would BK want to come across the country, likely get very little of the 9.9, to sit behind a blue chip 3/4 of his career?

Howard's status wasnt known fully back then, but at best it would have seemed BK gets only 1 year. Then of course we ended up with Drew who on paper was also much stronger. Had Drew come to the program over the summer I think his results would have been better.

I see no reasonable case for this being an oversight, any more so than cherry picking any of the 125 AAs and saying woulda coulda shoulda.
I said my opinion may be a little biased. However, I watched BK wrestle a few times this year and I was pretty sure by January that he had a good chance to AA. He had really improved in a lot of areas, and his finishes on takedowns were really clean. His only losses during the year were to guys who placed ahead of him at the NCAA tournament. It would have been a really good match, but if Robbie had wrestled this year and went up against BK, I would have put my money on BK.

jsn4388

Jul 13, 2020
I said my opinion may be a little biased. However, I watched BK wrestle a few times this year and I was pretty sure by January that he had a good chance to AA. He had really improved in a lot of areas, and his finishes on takedowns were really clean. His only losses during the year were to guys who placed ahead of him at the NCAA tournament. It would have been a really good match, but if Robbie had wrestled this year and went up against BK, I would have put my money on BK.
Let it go. I don't sense any regrets here.

Reactions: AgSurfer

82bordeaux

Nov 19, 2019
eriespecialty.com
For the right amount of bourbon (and right label), this could happen.

Reactions: nitlion6

PAHURDLER

Oct 17, 2001
Eagle Rare👍
Meh. For some strange reason it has skyrocketed much more than most lately. It’s a $30 bottle that is suddenly $100. Way too smooth, not enough anything for me really.
Then again, I prefer the high octane stuff. Barrel proof please.

Reactions: 82bordeaux