ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2023 Transfer Portal news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ever met Nick once--and the exchange was less than 10 seconds--so this is with a big grain of salt, to be sure--but he really doesn't seem like the coaching type to me, at all. Maybe he's grown a lot though, or maybe my understanding of him is really different than reality. Also, consider the source....

I only ever met Nick once--and the exchange was less than 10 seconds--so this is with a big grain of salt, to be sure--but he really doesn't seem like the coaching type to me, at all. Maybe he's grown a lot though, or maybe my understanding of him is really different than reality. Also, consider the source....
Nomad is also just being an idiot. It doesn't matter if Nick has eligibility left, he can just say he's done and take a coaching job. The portal is literally for athletes. If he's trying to be funny, he failed.

Love the Suriano. He’s one of a kind. 125 or 133 will be better next year with him in the mix. Nothing makes less sense than him coming back to the good guys, which makes it totally probable. I’d prefer he land somewhwere in the B1G. Suriano-DeSanto, Suriano-Rivera, Suriano-RBY, Suriano-Lee. 3x? SIGN ME UP.

Love the Suriano. He’s one of a kind. 125 or 133 will be better next year with him in the mix. Nothing makes less sense than him coming back to the good guys, which makes it totally probable. I’d prefer he land somewhwere in the B1G. Suriano-DeSanto, Suriano-Rivera, Suriano-RBY, Suriano-Lee. 3x? SIGN ME UP.
Noticed that you didn't have a Suriano-Fix. Must be on purpose? Agreed. Snoozefest.

I wonder how Suriano’s grades and transcripts look. I wonder whether he can even get into PSU quickly and easily.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Do you know something more of conference re-alignment than UT/OU to the SEC, and are not telling anyone? OSU to the PAC12 or ASU to the BIG12?
Not at all. I was just talking matches in general, not necessarily in conference, just matches between them (Fix-Suriano). I still have not recovered from their past snoozefest matches, whether it's during the season or NCAA.

Reactions: blk902
Um, PAC 12 and Big 12 are not B1G, unless I missed a big piece of news. 🧐 😀
Did I miss something? I seem to remember Fix and Suriano wrestled (OSU vs. Rutgers). That's not a B1G conference match.

Last edited:
Not at all. I was just talking matches in general, not necessarily in conference, just matches between them (Fix-Suriano). I still have not recovered from their past snoozefest matches, whether it's during the season or NCAA.
amattaro's Post with the key highlighted below. Believe that can only happen in conference (possibly with the exception of Southern Scuffle, Miami Dual, Keystone Classic, etc.). But that would also make BIG10-BIG10 combos be potentially 4X matches in a year

Reactions: Dogwelder
Evidently, Suriano's mind is not made up yet it seems and Ohio State is on the list.

Ashnault will be surprised to learn he's not an NCAA champ.

And RBY will be surprised to know that Suriano gives another team 20 pts.

Reactions: diggerpup
Wonder if jumping in the portal is simply letting 'bidders' know that his likene$$ is up for grabs!

Ashnault will be surprised to learn he's not an NCAA champ.

And RBY will be surprised to know that Suriano gives another team 20 pts.

Does Andy Vance read BWI?
" Editor's Note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly referred to Suriano as Rutgers' only NCAA Champion in school history. In fact, Rutgers has two NCAA Champions to its credit."

Whoa, has this been reported before & I just missed it: "New Jersey standout and Rutgers grad"?
It is my undertanding (well placed) that Suriano finished up his degree this summer. He is now a graduate transfer candidate. No real restrictions on transferring (other than ivys don't accept grad transfers..but lets face it…that was never an option…lol). His cryptic vision quest post I think meams he thinks he is Loudon Swaine and he is dropping the weight to take on Shute (Lee). What color uniform…TBD.

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
Come on man... back with Cael? No way. Dude is all about me. But a nice fit at 125 and a lot of NIL $$$ awaits though. He can workout at Nickals MMA Gym, too.

Though he'd be great addition, in terms of talent, to any team, not sure he would fit into the PS culture of gratefulness and having fun wrestling . Pretty intense , self focused kid.

Reactions: Lovethissport
Yes but it would be fun to read HR ranting about the “Slush fund” and an NCAA Finals match with Spenser Lee would be epic. It would also give Howard a chance to get totally healthy and Steen a chance to eat and grow.
Though he'd be great addition, in terms of talent, to any team, not sure he would fit into the PS culture of gratefulness and having fun wrestling . Pretty intense , self focused kid.

Reactions: crockster
Same dad as before
Same kid as before
Spot is open
Cael is on top of the world
It's just one season
Would put the season on fire
Would be dake v taylor 2.0
Modern day vision quest
Rights a wrong
Sticks it to Goodall
Matter to 10