ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2023 Transfer Portal news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berge gone and 157 there for the taking. I guess he can't handle Joe Lee :)

Or the Claw, or Matt, or...

I am no expert on Oky States depth chart but one would think it can't be much more friendly than ours

Berge gone and 157 there for the taking. I guess he can't handle Joe Lee :)

Or the Claw, or Matt, or...

I am no expert on Oky States depth chart but one would think it can't be much more friendly than ours
I believe this transfer is more about how PSU/Big10 handled covid protocol, more then riding the pine or not... at least that is what I have been told

I believe this transfer is more about how PSU/Big10 handled covid protocol, more then riding the pine or not... at least that is what I have been told
Interestingly enough ... that's how we got Max Dean. So we essentially traded Austin Boone for Max Dean this offseason.

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
That's what I read between the (Mess Board) lines as well.

Reactions: tabenn
125 vision quest....would be like dt v dake 2.0

Need to finish what was started. But that's a lot of crow to eat

A LOT....

Better hope the cruiseliner is covid-free; I hear that can be a real nightmare. But sure, welcome back, Nicky! We'll still cheer for you--especially when you beat Spencer.

Reactions: baccafarmer
Suriano claims (a claim I do believe) that he was suffering from a staff infection and not able t practice much and not 100% when he lost to Spenser as a soph. Back to PSU..Cut to 125, deny spenser his 4th..hand PSU another team title…legacy secure…NIL here we come!

So he would go 133 there since they have Courtney? He could help his old team out and drop down to try and put some type of dent in Spencer’s team points for Iowa.

If Nick stays in the Big 10 he can beat Spencer 3x in one year. Unlikely for sure, but that would pretty much settle it.

I for one want to see them go at it more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT