ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal is growing

Posting Busiello to PSU isn't going out on much of a limb. There is a 90% chance he is right and if the contest is to be fastest with the news then by golly go with the low risk guess.

I hope he is right.
I don't see how he could go anywhere else. This kid loves Penn state and passed it once could he do it again talk about the bad taste of regret. I see him in blue and white hands down. I also seeing him cradling workman next year to show Iowa whose really the top dog lol. Just kidding wishful thinking

Have no fear! PSU is far from finished getting the hammers ;)

I don't see how he could go anywhere else. This kid loves Penn state and passed it once could he do it again talk about the bad taste of regret. I see him in blue and white hands down. I also seeing him cradling workman next year to show Iowa whose really the top dog lol. Just kidding wishful thinking

source.gif
ICP? Lol
Back in late 90s I was working for the City of High Point in North Carolina . A buddy of mine that worked there asked if I wanted to go see them at a bar near Wake Forrest campus. I never heard of them but said sure. ..why not.

Let me tell ya, they were named appropriately cuz it was freaking insane. Lol

Hahahahahahahahaha

Probably took you a week to get your hearing back

ICP? Lol
Back in late 90s I was working for the City of High Point in North Carolina . A buddy of mine that worked there asked if I wanted to go see them at a bar near Wake Forrest campus. I never heard of them but said sure. ..why not.

ICP? Lol

Yeah, ICP. Not a fan except for the sheer stupidity of that quote ... which is the only reason I'm aware of their song Miracles. Video recommended for a good laugh -- but be warned, will cost 10+ IQ points.

LOL no problem slush heck at 82 I'm just happy to find the computer .
You’re a good man. That puts you at about 2 years younger than my father. He’s got Parkinson’s now and it’s really aged him. Sad to see the passing of my own years etched in the body and face of my father.

keep on keeping on. Hope you have many years of fandom (even if sometimes irrational) ahead of you

LOL no problem slush heck at 82 I'm just happy to find the computer .

I tip my hat to you, sir.

82 & going strong. Outstanding.
Hope you did not take offense.

“jist a peet peeve of mine that soo many peeps 2day our lazy wit there speeling gramer punctuation u r wat you right” :eek:

Shouldn't be able to wrestle off if you hadn't made weight yet. Yes JoJo won the wrestle off in overtime though.

Aragona won the wrestle-off.

I personally would shirt Aragona (unless he only plans to be there 4 years), but it's hard to say they shafted a guy who lost his job.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Yes, he has and it's 100% confirmed.

Peter is an NCAA qualifier that Rutgers is giving the shaft to bc they think JOJO will sell more seats

A guy who goes 1-2 at NCAAs is replaced by a younger wrestler with a much higher ceiling?

If you think this guy got the shaft, I can't imagine what you think of a lot of the decisions Cael and Co. have made over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT