ADVERTISEMENT

Trace McSorley's team

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha........ Ya he has broken every record at PSU ..... QB U. Pretty Funny stuff..... short fuse. As I have said, He is very good. He needs improvement to be considered a Great College QB. He is a Great PSU QB because we have about 4 of those. But not in all of College. I am amazed how sensitive you girls are..... Oh, the agony this has caused by calling someone very good with the chance of improving to college greatness..... what is it like to be pitiful?

Hey..reading this again...you either need some help or you are just a jerk!!! my vote + jerk

BTW Trace had a terrific game yesterday in horrible playing conditions. He threw the short pass on the run with the best accuracy I have seen all season. His RPO decisions were more precise and executed quickly. Apparently, he is still in pursuit of greatness and therefore has a real chance to actually be great,

Kerry was off the charts good his senior year. He played well about the last half of his junior year. McSorley probably can't come close to Collins' ceiling....but he has had a longer career of very good play. Of course, some of that for Collins is due to injury (thumb injury from playing volleyball, iirc).

We all knew Kerry was going to be great. Just a matter of time until Joe trusting him ....

Me thinks you under estimate Tommy Stevens.
I don’t under estimate him at all. I am simply looking at our season and the games we won when teams shut down Barkley and we scored with Trace running and throwing the ball.

LOL--I didn't say McSorley sucked. I said he wasn't great which he isn't. Watching him without Barkley will be very interesting

BTW Trace had a terrific game yesterday in horrible playing conditions. He threw the short pass on the run with the best accuracy I have seen all season. His RPO decisions were more precise and executed quickly. Apparently, he is still in pursuit of greatness and therefore has a real chance to actually be great,

wow...very, very nice post ;)

Some people can't see what they have until it is gone. Kids like him aren't a dime a dozen as they are just gamers. He isn't the biggest. He isn't the prettiest thrower. He isn't the fastest. He just wins football games at a pretty big clip and has been for a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limestone_Lion
ADVERTISEMENT