ADVERTISEMENT

Tough day for Cowboys fans... season ending injury

whart

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2004
Fort Worth TX
My neighbor ....Blake Jarwin suffered an ACL injury vs the Rams. He is an excellent TE and a good kid. The Cowboys also lost their starting LB Leighton Vander Esch with a broken collarbone for the next several months. Tough day indeed for the Cowboys to lose two very talented young players to injury. Life long Eagle fan here.....but a fan of good talent regardless of team etc.

Tell Blake to get better soon the Cowboys need him. That was a terrible PI call last night on Gallup.
I am an Eagles fan.....and agree that the interference call was incidental contact and was not blatant. A good Ref should swallow the whistle during a key juncture in the game....unless it was a blatant foul etc.

Ah, they woulda missed the field goal anyway.

They got aggressive on a previous drive (might have been the previous drive) and didn't kick a game tying FG.

The OPI was a coin flip call, but I'm prone to let em play. I think the CB sold it extremely well and drew the flag. The WR never stopped and shoved.

I am an Eagles fan.....and agree that the interference call was incidental contact and was not blatant. A good Ref should swallow the whistle during a key juncture in the game....unless it was a blatant foul etc.

I am a lifelong Eagles fan and that was a total push off when watching it in real time. First thing that came out of my mouth was where is the flag because you could tell the wr pushed off. Slow motion it doesn't look as bad but real time was text book OPI.

Always happy when the Cowgirls lose and don't really feel bad about injured players because I have no personal connections to them. However, I do feel bad when Sean Lee is injured(or any other Penn State players on any NFL team).

Reactions: sluggo72
I thought it was more than blatant.

I never root for any players to get hurt. Even Cowboys.

Personally, I always like it when the Cowboys are riding high. It's better that way for when my Pack inevitably go into Dallas and rip their hearts out on a late 4th quarter Rodgers drive.

I am a lifelong Eagles fan and that was a total push off when watching it in real time. First thing that came out of my mouth was where is the flag because you could tell the wr pushed off. Slow motion it doesn't look as bad but real time was text book OPI.

Always happy when the Cowgirls lose and don't really feel bad about injured players because I have no personal connections to them. However, I do feel bad when Sean Lee is injured(or any other Penn State players on any NFL team).

Sorry but that was a ticky tack call. Ramsey held his arm and they let that go. Having said that and as a Cowboys’ fan that call wasn’t why they lost. At least they didn’t blow a 17 point lead

• Haha
Reactions: TheBigUglies
My neighbor ....Blake Jarwin suffered an ACL injury vs the Rams. He is an excellent TE and a good kid. The Cowboys also lost their starting LB Leighton Vander Esch with a broken collarbone for the next several months. Tough day indeed for the Cowboys to lose two very talented young players to injury. Life long Eagle fan here.....but a fan of good talent regardless of team etc.
I’m good with it.
qndIvxY.jpg

Sorry but that was a ticky tack call. Ramsey held his arm and they let that go. Having said that and as a Cowboys’ fan that call wasn’t why they lost. At least they didn’t blow a 17 point lead

I know right, but as a life long Eagles fan, we are used to the let downs like that! This is why we direct all the hatred and anger towards the Cowgirls!! :D :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT