ADVERTISEMENT

tOSU and Michigan

BDB57

Jun 24, 2009
Thought it was being covered by ESPN3. Anyone know if it's being shown??

Women's game over, just switches to wrestling.

Tomasello up 11-2 after 2nd.

Tomasello 20-5 TF at the final buzzer.

Big difference in commitment between them. Nato did everything with authority, drove thru everything. Mattin was tentative, at least since the cut-in from women's hoops.

Tomasello 20-5 TF at the final buzzer.

Big difference in commitment between them. Nato did everything with authority, drove thru everything. Mattin was tentative, at least since the cut-in from women's hoops.

Nato dominated, but that was a very cheap call for the last escape/takedown. If that's the new standard, some guys could tech in the 1st period without ever losing "control."

Micic 11-4 final, was doing the cut and release but ran out of time.

All Pletcher had was slide-bys, then work off that. Once Micic figured that out, he timed several slide-by attempts into his own shots.

Reactions: diggerpup
Micic looks like an NCAA finalist. I was surprised Pletcher beat him at Cliff-Keen, then Micic went on to have another head-scratcher loss immediately thereafter. But I would take Micic every time.

Micic looks like an NCAA finalist. I was surprised Pletcher beat him at Cliff-Keen, then Micic went on to have another head-scratcher loss immediately thereafter. But I would take Micic every time.
Something was clearly wrong with Micic that weekend.

As much as we all like DeSanto, the 22-10 blowout should've been a clue about Micic.

Micic is fun to watch. Lost to Desanto big earlier this year, as well as Pletcher at CKI...when he didn't look himself. Totally different wrestler now heading into the home stretch.

Finished 4th last year, and currently ranked 5th. Sure to move up, I would think.

After Gross, there's a ton of talent 2 through 10 or so at 133. Mentioning this, as I've been giving tOSU 2nd place points all along. It'll be fun watching this weight class unfold at B1G's and NCAA's.

Amine is just outclassed by Hayes so far. Thought this one might be closer; Hayes up 6-1 after two periods.

Micah better hope he doesn’t have Pantaleo in his bracket at nationals. Not a good matchup for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT