ADVERTISEMENT

Top Tier Years are back

This was my favorite threat that I've seen gums make, which was directed at you.

"You don't know me, so if I were you, I would tread carefully." Gums; 10-20-2016
I kinda enjoyed that threat myself. There are still more. He was gonna go Steven Segal on a&l. I think he threatened me too. Can't remember.

Last edited:
Looking square in the eye at a 3-9 or 4-8 season folks. Cannot find 4 more wins on this schedule.

Minnesota will run it down our throats and injuries or no, there is ZERO excuse for not having enough scholarship linebackers on the team to compete, we are supposedly back to 85 scholarships and apparently we have 34 defensive backs. That's on Franklin.

Another week, another win, another chance to bump this thread. At this point I have bumped this thread after every win the last 8 weeks. I can't stop now!

Reactions: psute
And how does that matter? It doesn't discount the fact that you undoubtedly ate crow for Thanksgiving. If not, it speaks to your character.

You don't know me and I don't know you. Your comments on "character" reveal yours, not mine. This is a message board.

You don't know me and I don't know you. Your comments on "character" reveal yours, not mine. This is a message board.

Your character was revealed long ago. All you really have to do is start a thread showing some humility about how wrong you were and maybe even joke about it a little bit. You're not Nostradamus and everyone knows that. But you still pretend like you have some sixth sense...one of impending doom at that...and that's why this thread is getting bumped win after win after win.

I'm glad you're supporting the team now and I welcome your positive voice to the crowd of cheers. You're going to have problems with this thread until you walk it back because you have to prove you're not a fair weather fan.

Your character was revealed long ago. All you really have to do is start a thread showing some humility about how wrong you were and maybe even joke about it a little bit. You're not Nostradamus and everyone knows that. But you still pretend like you have some sixth sense...one of impending doom at that...and that's why this thread is getting bumped win after win after win.

I'm glad you're supporting the team now and I welcome your positive voice to the crowd of cheers. You're going to have problems with this thread until you walk it back because you have to prove you're not a fair weather fan.

If you think this, then you have zero reading comprehension: I've frequently made jokes, and even self-effacing jokes, on this board. I don't take any shit from freaks like Barry or Arts and letters, and that pisses their little buddies off. That's just about the full extent of it. Deal with it.

The woods are lovely, DARK and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

I kinda enjoyed that threat myself. There are still more. He was gonna go Steven Segal on a&l. I think he threatened me too. Can't remember.
He won't change. He can't. Dunning Kruger syndrome. simons96 nailed it.

Wanted me to meet him at his seats. Sure thing, Miles. Wanted LaJolla to fly in from Cali to confront him. What fool would leave LaJolla to meet 21Miles? Miles is a jackass.

If you post something on the interwebz...it's there forever...OOPS!!! Gonna OD on crow me thinks.

this just seems appropriate...

So I turned myself to face me
But I've never caught a glimpse of
How the others must see the faker
I'm much too fast to take that test

RIP David.

You don't have the credibility to quote Bowie. He would roll over if he knew little internet bullies like you trying to fit in, were quoting him.

You don't have the credibility to quote Bowie. He would roll over if he knew little internet bullies like you trying to fit in, were quoting him.

You are such a douche I wasn't even responding to you unless you are so unstable and in such need of attention you created another persona named 21.Guns.
In which case go upstairs and tell your mommy you need a hug.
loser.

You are such a douche I wasn't even responding to you unless you are so unstable and in such need of attention you created another persona named 21.Guns.
In which case go upstairs and tell your mommy you need a hug.
loser.

Look at that, a little child running his mouth and calling people names on the internet. I counted four times.

Talk about somebody needing a hug from their mommy, lmao.

Look at that, a little child running his mouth and calling people names on the internet. I counted four times.

Talk about somebody needing a hug from their mommy, lmao.

LOL you seem to be stuck on 4. As I recall, and this thread proves, thats all the victories you could see for us. Alas much like your "supposed" inside info on the Oline and injuries its an epic fail.
I'm pretty much done with you and your friend.
Frankly you bore me and aren't interesting enough to make me sick.
So please put me on ignore as I've just bitch slapped you back into your basement.
And to help you get over that "hump" that was #5. LOL.
Dropping Mic.

Reactions: BoulderFish
LOL you seem to be stuck on 4. As I recall, and this thread proves, thats all the victories you could see for us. Alas much like your "supposed" inside info on the Oline and injuries its an epic fail.
I'm pretty much done with you and your friend.
Frankly you bore me and aren't interesting enough to make me sick.
So please put me on ignore as I've just bitch slapped you back into your basement.
And to help you get over that "hump" that was #5. LOL.
Dropping Mic.

Thank you, my band practices in my basement and I love to jam. Appreciate the help!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT