ADVERTISEMENT

Top Tier Years are back

21Guns

Dec 10, 2013
Bellefonte
A shocking, and miraculous turnaround, led and fueled by a focused, young team and a team more unified than any other in the nation! Now standing at 10-2! Well done, by both staff and players.

Last edited:
Looking square in the eye at a 3-9 or 4-8 season folks. Cannot find 4 more wins on this schedule.

Minnesota will run it down our throats and injuries or no, there is ZERO excuse for not having enough scholarship linebackers on the team to compete, we are supposedly back to 85 scholarships and apparently we have 34 defensive backs. That's on Franklin.
You needed two threads to say the same thing? You are such a Miles.

Reactions: JJTopp99
What a season for Trace, with one to go vs Wisconsin. Need Mahon back though for this one, hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJTopp99
Looking square in the eye at a 3-9 or 4-8 season folks. Cannot find 4 more wins on this schedule.

Minnesota will run it down our throats and injuries or no, there is ZERO excuse for not having enough scholarship linebackers on the team to compete, we are supposedly back to 85 scholarships and apparently we have 34 defensive backs. That's on Franklin.

Well, I'll take that bet. Are you a betting man ? How about this - if Minny wins I will leave this board forever and if PSU wins ???

Come on ????

You do realize that Michigan is the most SENIOR team in football this year ?? They are almost all 4 star guys. I wonder how good Michigan will be next year ??? at our place :)

Anyone else what this bet ????????? No trolls allowed.

I was at the Iowa, 6-4 game and at least we had a defense back then. Not so much now. Honestly, Franklin isn't ready for prime time. The quicker we cut our loses the faster we will return to national prominence.

Well, I'll take that bet. Are you a betting man ? How about this - if Minny wins I will leave this board forever and if PSU wins ???

Come on ????

You do realize that Michigan is the most SENIOR team in football this year ?? They are almost all 4 star guys. I wonder how good Michigan will be next year ??? at our place :)

Anyone else what this bet ????????? No trolls allowed.

Stop the baiting with the "ban" bets. I want to hear you explain how Jan Johnson and Jake Cooper are going to stop Minnesotas running game.

I will go with 4-8 or possibly 5-7. I will give them the Purdue game and possibly Rutgers and Maryland. Really can't see them winning more than that when you can't stop anybody on defense. There is zero pass rush from our line, linebackers are what they are, and our secondary has been disappointing but I think part of that is they have to make every tackle.

How can they beat anyone with a decent offense?

Reactions: Al_Tuna
I was at the Iowa, 6-4 game and at least we had a defense back then. Not so much now. Honestly, Franklin isn't ready for prime time. The quicker we cut our loses the faster we will return to national prominence.
There's a legit chance that we may never get back. We're a better team this year than we were last. We're EXTREMELY young and injuries haven't helped. Patience.

There's a legit chance that we may never get back. We're a better team this year than we were last. We're EXTREMELY young and injuries haven't helped. Patience.

Thank you a voice of reason. Just what is WRONG with you ?? If we fire Franklin now we play for the MNC next year.

Jan Johnson was just lost for the year. Glad you don't run down players.

Pat Chambers replaced Ed DeChellis, and will be in the NCAA tournament by next year. Stop acting like it can't happen.

And how many seasons has it taken Pat to build to this point? I think there are a lot of parallels to when he took over the BB team with zero talent.

Interesting that David Jones from Pennlive predicted a 6-6 season and most on this board slammed him and thought he wias full of shit.

I agreed with him, but now I disagree: I don't see 6 wins, in fact I don't see 5 wins.

I see 10, and counting.

Last edited:
I agreed with him, but now I disagree: I don't see 6 wins, in fact I don't see 5 wins.

Ya-know-The-drama-queen-act-is-gettin-old-meme-32329.jpg

I will go with 4-8 or possibly 5-7. I will give them the Purdue game and possibly Rutgers and Maryland. Really can't see them winning more than that when you can't stop anybody on defense. There is zero pass rush from our line, linebackers are what they are, and our secondary has been disappointing but I think part of that is they have to make every tackle.

How can they beat anyone with a decent offense?
We beat Temple who has a decent offense.

ADVERTISEMENT