ADVERTISEMENT

Top Judge Joked About Raping, Tasing Women

No one cares. The key word is joked . In the 70s I recall seeing racist and ethic joke books. You'd flip them over and have another book, like Italian one side , polish on the other.
No one called a press conference. Horrible racism ? Just a joke? People were thicker skinned ? Who knows, and who cares ?

No one cares. The key word is joked . In the 70s I recall seeing racist and ethic joke books. You'd flip them over and have another book, like Italian one side , polish on the other.
No one called a press conference. Horrible racism ? Just a joke? People were thicker skinned ? Who knows, and who cares ?

I'm guessing that a woman who is watching judge Eakin decide whether to overturn her rapist's conviction would care a whole bunch.

But wasting work time on this stuff is another matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT