ADVERTISEMENT

Top BRANDS in College Football

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001

DVh-RS4U8AAErFQ.jpg:large

I didn't read the article, so I don't know how official this is (like the "#1 Dad" shirt). Still, I can't complain about #3, especially given where we've been. From my point of view, it's #3 and climbing.

O.K., I'll do it. pitt #54.

Bama only #19?

I didn't read the article, so I don't know how official this is (like the "#1 Dad" shirt). Still, I can't complain about #3, especially given where we've been. From my point of view, it's #3 and climbing.

Bama only #19?
Seems way high for Pitt.

Reactions: Mixolydian

Bama only #19?
its based on a poll of HS recruits...so it comports with recruiting rankings. Also interesting to note that this is of kids under the age of 18, so their college FB knowledge is probably from 2011~ 2017. Great to see such a recovery for kids that have lived through the JS years and probably only know PSU from the BO'B and CJF years.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

"So, you think you're a better Dad than me? It's Go Time." -- Izzy Mandelbaum

I can't believe that Bama is only #19. That would seem to imply that if Saban left today, they would be the number 19 program in the country, because it's not the "brand" at Alabama, its Nick Saban himself. Am I reading too much into this?

While I'm happy to see Penn State so high, I don't put much stock into this whole thing.

Notre Dame No. 15, Michigan 17, Alabama 19. I have a hard time believing big-time blue bloods like that are outside the top-10. Specifically, Michigan. One or two down recruiting classes and UM drops to No. 17? I don't like UM at all. But I can appreciate the fact that it has fans all over the world ... and celebrity fans, at that.

Reactions: Mudge1026
While I'm happy to see Penn State so high, I don't put much stock into this whole thing.

Notre Dame No. 15, Michigan 17, Alabama 19. I have a hard time believing big-time blue bloods like that are outside the top-10. Specifically, Michigan. One or two down recruiting classes and UM drops to No. 17? I don't like UM at all. But I can appreciate the fact that it has fans all over the world ... and celebrity fans, at that.

Differences in perspectives -

This is from high school recruits.
They have more limited perspectives.
But that may help Penn State
as these players will someday
choose from Their favorites.

List would be different if they asked adults who are knowledgeable fans.
They know which teams have big fan bases, storied pasts, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT