ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 comedic series

Anyone remember Sledgehammer?
Over the top cop spoof series from 80’s
Hilarious scene where Sledge only has one bullet left so he’s waiting for the 2 bad guys to get lined up so he can hit em both with one shot.
Wife actually bought me the series a few Christmases ago.
My father watched it.

Speaking of comedy. Being 60 years old , I grew up watching Looney Tunes and some other cartoon staples of our time. Many of the storylines and characters would not be accepted in today's society. We just watched the cartoons to laugh, not to worry about social stigma. Think of the theme of Speedy Gonzales.The mice would be getting drunk in a tavern. I was 10 years old. I never considered that the show would upset an ethnic group.
It's a different time.

Speaking of comedy. Being 60 years old , I grew up watching Looney Tunes and some other cartoon staples of our time. Many of the storylines and characters would not be accepted in today's society. We just watched the cartoons to laugh, not to worry about social stigma. Think of the theme of Speedy Gonzales.The mice would be getting drunk in a tavern. I was 10 years old. I never considered that the show would upset an ethnic group.
It's a different time.
How about this one:

Reactions: Callthestall
It's a different time.

remember when that skunk kept trying to sexually assault that cat? sigh, those were the days...

Bird lovers wouldn't approve of Wile E Coyote. Am I the only one who wanted him to catch that damn bird?

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
Watched Jackass Forever Sat night with the boys,havent laughed so hard in a while. Jackass the series gets honorable mention from SWP.

Reactions: hlstone

aed57c6fd8eea87e4ee3d8ebb392eaa1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT