ADVERTISEMENT

Top 3 toughest Big Ten road games from a Michigan perspective

Ole_Ted

Sep 25, 2020
1. Iowa

2. Ohio St

3. Penn St

I will say Penn State at night is pretty tough. Although a day game at Penn State is nothing special. If I remember correctly, Michigan beat Penn State on the road last year.

1. Iowa

2. Ohio St

3. Penn St

I will say Penn State at night is pretty tough. Although a day game at Penn State is nothing special. If I remember correctly, Michigan beat Penn State on the road last year.
they did 21-17 snooze fest. Penn State went downhill with motivation as soon as they lost to Illinois. I would read about as much in to that loss as I would the PSU win in AA during Covid.

they did 21-17 snooze fest. Penn State went downhill with motivation as soon as they lost to Illinois. I would read about as much in to that loss as I would the PSU win in AA during Covid.
That sounds like a coaching issue if we’re being honest

1. Iowa

2. Ohio St

3. Penn St

PSU was winning late and Michigan got a lucky/fluky big play when two PSU defenders collided.

PSU outplayed Michigan last year.

Michigan also nearly lost to Rutgers and Nebraska. They were overrated last year too.

Reactions: Texas Lion
1. Iowa

2. Ohio St

3. Penn St

Penn State won 28-21 in 2019 and 27-17 in 2020, while Michigan won 21-17 in 2021

Penn State went downhill with motivation as soon as they lost to Illinois.

Disagree. Our threat to win with an unhealthy Clifford was considerably lower. An unmotivated team doesn't play OSU within 9 pts. An unmotivated team doesn't lead Michigan late after giving up 7 sacks.

Last years team had flaws. Motivation wasn't one of them. Being without Clifford and Mustipher meant a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT