ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight's tickets....upper level seats are not available to buy...

ritaith

Nov 8, 2001
In lower bowl, appears virtually all the sideline tix are sold, but most of the tickets behind the basket on one end are available and the other end they are as well with the exception of the 3 sections students sit in.

that's kinda bummer bc i think the upper level tix between the baskets are infinitely better than the tix they are selling, especially those in he first 7-10 rows of the upper level.

In lower bowl, appears virtually all the sideline tix are sold, but most of the tickets behind the basket on one end are available and the other end they are as well with the exception of the 3 sections students sit in.

that's kinda bummer bc i think the upper level tix between the baskets are infinitely better than the tix they are selling, especially those in he first 7-10 rows of the upper level.

Yeah but those seats don't show up on camera during the game.:D

Sounds like a game meant to be played in Rec Hall.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and ritaith
Compared to the BJC, Rec Hall is MSG.

BJC is terrible for BB. We need a dedicated basketball venue as bad as pitt needs an on campus football stadium!!

.... well, not that bad. But pretty bad....

An arena that seats 8500 with the seats on top of the court. Creating an actual home court advantage. Give the students some good seats that they line up for ahead of time like they do for football.

Last edited:
BJC is terrible for BB. We need a dedicated basketball venue as bad as pitt need an on campus football stadium!!

.... well, not that bad. But pretty bad....

An arena that seats 8500 with the seats on top of the court. Creating an actual home court advantage. Give the students some good seats that they line up for ahead of time like they do for football.
You just described a slightly smaller Cameron Indoor Stadium

I feel like a lot of people buy them when they go into the game. No need to buy them in advanced unless you want the best seats

This is true. It is a fantastic venue for BB.

And what was attendance like back in the good old days of BB at REC HALL?

You want a new BB arena? Sure Barbour will accept your check for millions to build a new one somewhere?

Reactions: PSU_Nut
They just lifted the curtain on the press row side of the BJC! Overflow student crowd after filling the sidelines and behind the basket. Still coming in too.

y

Reactions: PSJimbo
courtside student section filled in 4 minutes after the ates opened. Students now are filling the overflow area to the overflow area. It's going to be a rowdy crowd tonight! Students are really turning out

Reactions: Nitwit
ADVERTISEMENT