ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow will be a solemn day... Mass shooting at mosque in New Zealand

I never said that anyone would be executed, harassed maybe.

When you go from less than 2000 Muslims to 55,000 Muslim in a country with less than 3.1 born New Zealanders who are predominately Christians of European descent its is a significant number. This does not even account for 1/4+ of their population being Asian.

Omg! Asians too?

Wajahat Ali:

"Let me quickly explain why the Christchurch mosque shooting affects many of us, not just Muslim communities. If the shooter's manifesto and social media feed are accurate, he was inspired by a right wing ideological infrastructure that thrives, recruits and radicalizes online.

He wrote a manifesto, just like Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik. He cites right wing personalities and military battles glorified by white nationalists, such as the Siege of Vienna in 1863 - where Europe staved off Islam apparently.

Like mass murderer Breivik, he wants to punish Muslims and immigrants for allegedly invading his soil, he wants to take revenge. Notice the language of "invasion" - does it sound familiar? It should. It's used against immigrants and Muslims in America - 2018 midterms.

He left behind a video, live streamed his rampage w/ a camera on his head, making it like first person video game DOOM. He shared it on social media sites. He wants to be known. He is a hero, a martyr, the one brave enough to do what others can't to save "Western" civilization.

Compare his methods & alleged ideology to Quebec mosque shooter Alexandre Bissonnette, who killed 6. He was a white nationalist who loathed immigrants, refugees and Muslims. Christopher Hasson, a domestic terrorist, just caught, also wanted to kill Muslims, inspired by Breivik.

Compare this to the Tree of Life Synagogue shooter in Pittsburgh. He killed 11 Jewish worshippers. He shared a post on his Gad account about punishing "filthy evil Jews" for bringing in "filthy evil Muslims." This was in reference to the Soros-caravan conspiracy theory.

The underlying ideology anchoring all of this is White supremacy and their main fear is "replacement." That the immigrants, Jews, blacks and Muslims will replace them, the Whites. Remember Charlottesville? "Jews will not replace us." See Steve King's tweets about babies.

We are dealing with angry, disaffected men, mostly White, who find purpose & community with these extremist groups who give them a hero's narrative through violent ideology of White supremacy. They are saving civilization by getting rid of the rest of us. It's like White ISIS.

The victims are not just Muslims, but also Jews, immigrants, refugees, Blacks, Sikhs, Latinos & women (they really hate feminists). It's a zero sum absolutism. No grey area. Just like ISIS. These groups are rising in the US & Europe. They have mainstream elected messengers.

Pay attention. Take this extremist ideology & terror threat seriously. Be wary of politicians, academics & media heads who give it a platform and spout it under the guise of "free speech" and fighting "political correctness." Look out for each other. Love each other."

I noticed you didn't mention San Bernardino, Orlando Pulse nightclub, London Subway attacks, nightclub shooting in Paris, etc...

Interesting...

Wajahat Ali:

"Let me quickly explain why the Christchurch mosque shooting affects many of us, not just Muslim communities. If the shooter's manifesto and social media feed are accurate, he was inspired by a right wing ideological infrastructure that thrives, recruits and radicalizes online.

He wrote a manifesto, just like Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik. He cites right wing personalities and military battles glorified by white nationalists, such as the Siege of Vienna in 1863 - where Europe staved off Islam apparently.

Like mass murderer Breivik, he wants to punish Muslims and immigrants for allegedly invading his soil, he wants to take revenge. Notice the language of "invasion" - does it sound familiar? It should. It's used against immigrants and Muslims in America - 2018 midterms.

He left behind a video, live streamed his rampage w/ a camera on his head, making it like first person video game DOOM. He shared it on social media sites. He wants to be known. He is a hero, a martyr, the one brave enough to do what others can't to save "Western" civilization.

Compare his methods & alleged ideology to Quebec mosque shooter Alexandre Bissonnette, who killed 6. He was a white nationalist who loathed immigrants, refugees and Muslims. Christopher Hasson, a domestic terrorist, just caught, also wanted to kill Muslims, inspired by Breivik.

Compare this to the Tree of Life Synagogue shooter in Pittsburgh. He killed 11 Jewish worshippers. He shared a post on his Gad account about punishing "filthy evil Jews" for bringing in "filthy evil Muslims." This was in reference to the Soros-caravan conspiracy theory.

The underlying ideology anchoring all of this is White supremacy and their main fear is "replacement." That the immigrants, Jews, blacks and Muslims will replace them, the Whites. Remember Charlottesville? "Jews will not replace us." See Steve King's tweets about babies.

We are dealing with angry, disaffected men, mostly White, who find purpose & community with these extremist groups who give them a hero's narrative through violent ideology of White supremacy. They are saving civilization by getting rid of the rest of us. It's like White ISIS.

The victims are not just Muslims, but also Jews, immigrants, refugees, Blacks, Sikhs, Latinos & women (they really hate feminists). It's a zero sum absolutism. No grey area. Just like ISIS. These groups are rising in the US & Europe. They have mainstream elected messengers.

Pay attention. Take this extremist ideology & terror threat seriously. Be wary of politicians, academics & media heads who give it a platform and spout it under the guise of "free speech" and fighting "political correctness." Look out for each other. Love each other."
By now, you would think CNN would pump the brakes on rushing to judgment. Media as a whole just serves to distract and divide.

Straight from the killer's manifesto (link):

Were/are you a neo-nazi?
That is a very broad category of people, and the definition is fuzzy at
best. So no, I don’t believe so.

Were/are you a conservative?
No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Were/are you a christian?
That is complicated.
When I know, I will tell you.

Were/are you a fascist?
Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I
am sure the journalists will love that.
I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an
Eco-fascist by nature.
The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the
People’s Republic of China.

At least here there is some effort to have a ‘discussion’ (probably because this board is moderated). Sharing ideas and points of view is a good thing - the Test Board is about neither of those things. It’s an exercise in tribalism with a race to the bottom.
Check the “never gets old” post just started here. I could only imagine (in horrror) what this board would be if the test board were discontinued.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I noticed you didn't mention San Bernardino, Orlando Pulse nightclub, London Subway attacks, nightclub shooting in Paris, etc...

Interesting...
There was one in New York several years ago. I can't remember the date. As I recall, a couple of big buildings got knocked down and lots of people hurt. Something like the Earth Made Center?

Outside a Mosque in NYC today:
D1t4BCZWwAEAptM.jpg

Interesting...
First, Ivan Brunetti didn't say it. He is quoting someone else.
Second, The statement starts off saying how the Christchurch shooting affects people. It is specifically addressing this event and not other terrorist acts.
Third, he equates these people to "White Isis", clearly saying that they are as bad as the Muslim extremists.

By now, you would think CNN would pump the brakes on rushing to judgment. Media as a whole just serves to distract and divide.

Straight from the killer's manifesto (link):

Were/are you a neo-nazi?
That is a very broad category of people, and the definition is fuzzy at
best. So no, I don’t believe so.

Were/are you a conservative?
No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Were/are you a christian?
That is complicated.
When I know, I will tell you.

Were/are you a fascist?
Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I
am sure the journalists will love that.
I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an
Eco-fascist by nature.
The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the
People’s Republic of China.

If you're going to use parts of his manifesto as gospel note he called Trump a symbol of white supremacy - you buying that? Because he can't figure out his own, very obvious, ideology?

If you're going to use parts of his manifesto as gospel note he called Trump a symbol of white supremacy - you buying that? Because he can't figure out his own, very obvious, ideology?
I opened his manifesto and hit ctrl + f "fascist" to see if reports were true that he identified with that over conservatism (as the media wanted us to believe). Sure enough, he's a self-professed fascist and does not identify with conservatism. I copied/pasted themu full paragraph and that was that. I noticed in the CAIR video, they claimed that the killer actually quoted Donald Trump as the inspiration for his attack. Then they said they blamed Trump for this terrorist attack in New Zealand. In that whole 70-something page manifesto, there were a grand total of zero quotes attributed to Donald Trump and exactly one reference that mentioned DT -- and the psychopath himself said he didn't agree with Trump's politics or policies. But the media wants everyone to buy a completely different and dishonest interpretation of events. He said it himself, this attack was motivated by his desire for revenge after Islamic extremists went on a killing spree in Stockholm, Sweden. But you'll never hear that from our American media because it doesn't fit their desired narrative. They would rather bait the left into a war with the right than report the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski
Wajahat Ali:

What a steaming pile of BS. White ISIS. Get f'n real.

Wajahat Ali:

So when the next attack happens and the victims are white conservative Christian men, we should ban any criticism of whites, conservatives, Christians, or men as “hate speech” as well. By this morons logic, we should.

Reactions: Cosmos and RU31trap
I opened his manifesto and hit ctrl + f "fascist" to see if reports were true that he identified with that over conservatism (as the media wanted us to believe). Sure enough, he's a self-professed fascist and does not identify with conservatism. I copied/pasted the full paragraph and that was that. I noticed in the CAIR video, they claimed that the killer actually quoted Donald Trump as the inspiration for his attack. Then they said they blamed Trump for this terrorist attack in New Zealand. In that whole 70-something page manifesto, there were a grand total of zero quotes attributed to Donald Trump and exactly one reference that mentioned DT -- and the psychopath himself said he didn't agree with Trump's politics or policies. But the media wants everyone to buy a completely different and dishonest interpretation of events. He said it himself, this attack was motivated by his desire for revenge after the Muslims went on a killing spree in Stockholm, Sweden. But you'll never hear that from our American media because it doesn't fit their desired narrative. They would rather bait the left into a war with the right than report the truth.

Can you copy and paste what he said about Trump? TIA.

Come on Eric-pay attention. He was quoting someone else.
Ya I see that now... However it still speaks to my frustrations with people cherry picking incidents to sting together. This extremist terror behavior exists on multiple ends of the spectrum.... No one better or worse than the other. When you include only these alt right terrorists you are driving a political agenda

Ya I see that now... However it still speaks to my frustrations with people cherry picking incidents to sting together. This extremist terror behavior exists on multiple ends of the spectrum.... No one better or worse than the other. When you include only these alt right terrorists you are driving a political agenda
Again, he's responding to the event that literally just happened. When there are Islamic terrorist events you will hear similar statements made about Muslim extremists right afterwards. Do you get upset at them as well? I'm guessing not.

Um, no, but I see you went low road because you couldn't challenge any of my points.
I wasn't aware you had a point. I was simply pointing out that lacking a fair discussion of violent behavior on all sides is politically based and therefore meaningless banter, regardless of who is the author. You then attempted to soil my point by questioning motives.

I wasn't aware you had a point. I was simply pointing out that lacking a fair discussion of violent behavior on all sides is politically based and therefore meaningless banter, regardless of who is the author. You then attempted to soil my point by questioning motives.

So on 9/12, you were looking for people to say "yes, taking down the twin towers was horrible, but the U.S. has done some equally horrible stuff in the Middle East as well"?

Sounds legit.

Reactions: smealpsu2005
So if I say that I'm saddened by the murders in New Zealand, then I'm politically biased if I don't bring up the murders committed by Islamic terrorists?

What about the Pittsburgh synagogue murders? In discussing that tragedy, am I supposed to also mention murders committed by Islamic zealots? Or the Charleston murders? What "sides" are there for any sane person to choose between?

In discussing the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, what am I supposed to add? That, well, y'know, Saudi Arabia is a valuable friend of the US and maybe we should look the other way? (And, no, this is not a shot at POTUSDJT; this has been going on for a long, long time, even after it was discovered that most of the 9-11 bombers were from SA.)

For me, this is terrorism, pure and simple. In such cases, picking a side is simple.

And, just to make my position clear, I've said many times on this board that the US will be fighting Islamic extremism in perpetuity. I've no sympathy for those killers, regardless of my sorrow for the deaths of those in New Zealand.

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threa...t-philly-library-worsens.175208/#post-2818298

Why do some people insist on discussing politics on this forum? Every day the same ones. Over and over like a broken GD record. Your opinion is just that. Yours. Keep it to yourself, or take it to the politics board.
e5fed80cc9794e8be47a997ef8b7c3852eec805893493df96ff631667095be6a.png

This is probably a thread you should consider avoiding. Discussing someone who killed 50 people for political reasons is going to be political.

This is probably a thread you should consider avoiding. Discussing someone who killed 50 people for political reasons is going to be political.
Too simple. That would give this clown no way to be a troll. When a white identity zealot murders 50 people in their places of worship, he really wants to say there were good people on both sides, but he can't, so he says "no politics.' Lol.

Wajahat Ali:

Selective history. Listen to this guy too much and it's bound to warp the brain.

Too simple. That would give this clown no way to be a troll. When a white identity zealot murders 50 people in their places of worship, he really wants to say there were good people on both sides, but he can't, so he says "no politics.' Lol.

Well Dem in all fairness, just because this dirt bag mentioned Trump as one of his influences does not put the blood on Trump's hands. Or perhaps I am reading too much into your post re: "there were good people on both sides."

Why do some people insist on discussing politics on this forum? Every day the same ones. Over and over like a broken GD record. Your opinion is just that. Yours. Keep it to yourself, or take it to the politics board.
e5fed80cc9794e8be47a997ef8b7c3852eec805893493df96ff631667095be6a.png

I don't agree. Because the minute we stop talking is the minute we resort to violence. This board may not be the place to do it but at least BWI offers an outlet, and that is the Test Board. If you cannot defend your position then by all means, don't venture over there. Remain oblivious and inside in the comfort of your cocoon. Put people with whom you disagree on 'ignore' and hope somehow the world will be a better place. Good luck with the philosophy.

Well Dem in all fairness, just because this dirt bag mentioned Trump as one of his influences does not put the blood on Trump's hands. Or perhaps I am reading too much into your post re: "there were good people on both sides."
Trumps not the only guy who ever said that, but the shooter thinks Trumps white identity credentials are excellent.

Trumps not the only guy who ever said that, but the shooter thinks Trumps white identity credentials are excellent.

C'mon Dem. It hardly puts Trump at the scene of the crime. Not you but some on this message string want to infer as much. Let's drop it. It's nonsensical to try to affix the blame. I would also add that racism knows no boundary when it comes to skin color. My wife and I encounter it routinely when in public.

So when the next attack happens and the victims are white conservative Christian men, we should ban any criticism of whites, conservatives, Christians, or men as “hate speech” as well. By this morons logic, we should.

^^ bump ^^

It’s scary man. Some people use the anonymity of the internet to out themselves as people who would be great Treblinka camp guard recruits. They despise the “other” but can’t really express that type of mindset in civilized society - and that really pisses them off.

Most interesting are the white people who are so upset they can’t say the n word freely like black People can. Life is so unfair o_O

At the same time you're aghast as political pundits strategize as to who the next non-white Democratic presidential candidate will be because somehow, someway, race disqualifies whites from getting the nomination. Newsflash: two wrongs don't make a right. Life is so unfair. :p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT