ADVERTISEMENT

Tom McAndrew --- you will be missed

northwoods

Jun 25, 2001
I hope there is a way that you will be able to still contribute in some manner to the changing board and ownership situations. IMO, you are a great guy and a class act who has a wide range of interests and knowledge combined with exceptional tact and common sense. We need to find a way to ensure that we can somehow retain and benefit from your considerable insights and contributions.

Last edited:
I hope there is a way that you will be able to still contribute in some manner to the changing board and ownership situations. IMO, you are a great guy and a class act who has a wide range of interests and knowledge combined with exceptional tact and common sense. We need to find a way to ensure that we can somehow retain and benefit from your considerable insights and contributions.
Don’t understand, won’t T Mc be the CEO of the new board?

I still have Tom's email and work address so I can still reach-out and touch him!

Yes Tom, I still have that Molson Canadian commemorative Philadelphia Flyer - Stanley Cup beer bottle for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: FHSPSU67
Get a room......provided you don't have any tattoos! 🤣

much appreciate the kind words.

I did entertain the idea of using the move of BWI to another platform as an opportunity to walk away from running a PSU board. It takes a lot of my time (far more than most people would guess), and I've been at it for quite a few years.

In the end, I decided that I enjoy doing it, and enjoy the board community. So I'll be making the move with BWI to the new platform.

Hopefully, we can maintain most of the community at the new location, and perhaps pick up some new additions. While this board/community has a lot of traditions, it's also continually evolving. In an ideal world, we'll collectively take advantage of the situation to build an even better community.

I did entertain the idea of using the move of BWI to another platform as an opportunity to walk away from running a PSU board. It takes a lot of my time (far more than most people would guess), and I've been at it for quite a few years.

In the end, I decided that I enjoy doing it, and enjoy the board community. So I'll be making the move with BWI to the new platform.

Hopefully, we can maintain most of the community at the new location, and perhaps pick up some new additions. While this board/community has a lot of traditions, it's also continually evolving. In an ideal world, we'll collectively take advantage of the situation to build an even better community.
That is wonderful news!

So you don't want your darn bottle?

You're getting it anyway!!

:)

Tom - very happy to see you making the move. You would be missed.

I hope that the entire Staff and contributors of BWI land on their feet when the dust settles.

You all produced and contributed to a terrific product.

Reactions: TheGLOV

God bless Stockholm Syndrome.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT