ADVERTISEMENT

Tom, can you help me?

lionlover

Jul 8, 2001
I cannot log in successfully to my premium content in the Lions Den. I tried emailing nate, but no response. I can only find a Rivals chat ...which I can't connect with them. Do you have a telephone number for someone at Rivals to help me? Thanks, LL @Tom McAndrew @Nate Bauer/BWI Staff

Sorry for the delay ... I was offline all evening.

I'm not sure why you've encountered these difficulties. I use to be able to look up when subscribers subscriptions were up for renewal, and whether they successfully renewed or not. Alas, Rivals/Yahoo changed the process, so I can no longer check that for you.

Two suggestions for you:

1. Contact Rivals support
- you use to be able to do that via a toll-free number. It appears that has changed. Now, they want you to contact them via an online chat, or via e-mail.
- to contact them, follow these steps:
a. CLICK HERE
b. click on Billing in the left column
c. click on Subscription issues in the middle column
d. click on the Community graphic to chat with Rivals, or click on the Email graphic to e-mail Rivals
- sorry that the process is somewhat cumbersome. I did not know until I checked for you that the process had changed

2. Contact Nate Bauer of BWI
- to do so, send him an e-mail at:
nbauer@bluewhiteonline.com

Sorry that I can't provide you with an immediate resolution. Using the Community graphic in the above #1 suggestion might be the quickest way to get a resolution.

Let me know if you continue to have problems accessing the Lions Den.

Sorry for the delay ... I was offline all evening.

I'm not sure why you've encountered these difficulties. I use to be able to look up when subscribers subscriptions were up for renewal, and whether they successfully renewed or not. Alas, Rivals/Yahoo changed the process, so I can no longer check that for you.

Two suggestions for you:

1. Contact Rivals support
- you use to be able to do that via a toll-free number. It appears that has changed. Now, they want you to contact them via an online chat, or via e-mail.
- to contact them, follow these steps:
a. CLICK HERE
b. click on Billing in the left column
c. click on Subscription issues in the middle column
d. click on the Community graphic to chat with Rivals, or click on the Email graphic to e-mail Rivals
- sorry that the process is somewhat cumbersome. I did not know until I checked for you that the process had changed

2. Contact Nate Bauer of BWI
- to do so, send him an e-mail at:
nbauer@bluewhiteonline.com

Sorry that I can't provide you with an immediate resolution. Using the Community graphic in the above #1 suggestion might be the quickest way to get a resolution.

Let me know if you continue to have problems accessing the Lions Den.
Thanks Tom. Fair disclosure: I failed to update my lost credit card. Nate did contact me. This was on me. I have updated my credit card on Rivals. @Tom McAndrew @Nate Bauer/BWI Staff

Thanks Tom. Fair disclosure: I failed to update my lost credit card. Nate did contact me. This was on me. I have updated my credit card on Rivals.

Glad it worked out.

FWIW, credit card issues are the most common problem with renewals/access issues.

Reactions: lionlover
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT