ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Two BB Games Will Be Hard Pressed To Match Yesterday's!

ILLINOISLION

May 29, 2001
Two terrifically played games yesterday between four very good teams. Both games very easily could have gone either way. I know my memory is fading (mentalpause), but maybe the most riveting back-to-back games to get to the Final Four in a long long time.

what basketball?

I haven't watched a second of it and it's wonderful.

Sorry about your dog IL. Animals give us great joy and love. They are heaven eligible

This post was edited on 3/29 9:16 AM by SgtCarter

Thanks Sarge - It Was Six Weeks Ago Yesterday!

And I still can't get her last few hours out of my mind. I know I was exceptionally blessed to have her for 14 1/2 years, but have never been able to deal with death very well, whether family or friends, two legged or four legged. There are nights where I try to go to bed half a dozen times before I can fall asleep, my mind just can't get calmed down.

But am working diligently to get a new best "forever friend" and hope to report the good news in a few days.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Sincerely, thanks for your thoughts!

You watched the NCAA tournament? Two games????

bth_judge-judy-shake-my-head.gif

Gordon-Ramsay.gif

cuban_smh-210x208.gif

disappointment_JonStewart.gif

This post was edited on 3/29 12:05 PM by fairgambit

Kept Reading Here KU Was Playing - But Turned Out To Be UK!

Not THE UK (United Kingdom), but the OTHER UK. Oh well.....
eek.r191677.gif

Today's games should be competitive but not as good as yesterday. I'm rooting for sparty I'll never forget sitting in the BJC and thinking damn izzo is short as they pounded us on the court.

Today is like hoping the Mrs. is ready again after a late night.

Ain't happening at our age:)

Originally posted by ILLINOISLION:

Two terrifically played games yesterday between four very good teams. Both games very easily could have gone either way. I know my memory is fading (mentalpause), but maybe the most riveting back-to-back games to get to the Final Four in a long long time.
I agree - they were two very riveting games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT