ADVERTISEMENT

Today's games

Truthfully I'm not going anywhere near that because it could truly go either way. I'm not convinced USC is for real but they might be.

It's a Riley coached team. Offense going 95 mph, but the defense is liable to not stop anybody.

Question about Bama aTm ending sequence.

Pass interference on Bama in the end zone with 7-10 seconds left. Pass was picked and the defender ran with the ball to the 15 yard line or so before he just stands around and they blow everything dead to discuss the penalty. Clock runs to 3 seconds.

Ball on Bama 2. 3 seconds left. Should they not add time back to the penalty occurrence or let the int play out and it be an untimed down due to game can't end on a defensive penalty?

Pass interference on last play of game? It seems to me Bama got away with it.

Question about Bama aTm ending sequence.

Pass interference on Bama in the end zone with 7-10 seconds left. Pass was picked and the defender ran with the ball to the 15 yard line or so before he just stands around and they blow everything dead to discuss the penalty. Clock runs to 3 seconds.

Ball on Bama 2. 3 seconds left. Should they not add time back to the penalty occurrence or let the int play out and it be an untimed down due to game can't end on a defensive penalty?
No they have to let the int play out--something maybe the rules committee should consider though

It appeared after the interception the db took a knee in the end zone. Was this the case or did i see it incorrectly?

It appeared after the interception the db took a knee in the end zone. Was this the case or did i see it incorrectly?

He did take a knee in the end zone, but they ran the clock 2 seconds. Should have been 5 left instead of 3. Could they have ran 2 plays? Maybe.

He did take a knee in the end zone, but they ran the clock 2 seconds. Should have been 5 left instead of 3. Could they have ran 2 plays? Maybe.
Finally saw play and should have been 5 seconds. This probably would have allowed another play.

Reactions: lazydave841
It's a shame Penn State is on a bye when the rest of the games are garbage.

Predictions so you can all claim I'm an idiot later even if I'm right
Tennessee blows out LSU
Maryland beats Purdue
Georgia beats Auburn badly and Harsin is fired by Wednesday
Iowa State beats Kansas State
TCU beats Kansas

Now that we're past Wednesday's business hours, let's see how ya did, Sport.

Correct- Tennessee blows out LSU
Wrong- Maryland beats Purdue
Wrong- Georgia beats Auburn badly and Harsin is fired by Wednesday
Wrong- Iowa State beats Kansas State
Correct- TCU beats Kansas

2 for 5. Impressive.

Image of I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
Now that we're past Wednesday's business hours, let's see how ya did, Sport.

Correct- Tennessee blows out LSU
Wrong- Maryland beats Purdue
Wrong- Georgia beats Auburn badly and Harsin is fired by Wednesday
Wrong- Iowa State beats Kansas State
Correct- TCU beats Kansas

2 for 5. Impressive.

Image of I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Georgia did beat them badly. Harsin not being fired yet makes no sense. If they actually hire the new AD first they're literally setting him up for failure.

Yeah, I missed Purdue because of a missed XP and K-State won by 1. I'm still good with all of that. I'll post again next Saturday so you can enjoy when I'm wrong since no one here seems to do that other than me

Georgia did beat them badly. Harsin not being fired yet makes no sense. If they actually hire the new AD first they're literally setting him up for failure.

Yeah, I missed Purdue because of a missed XP and K-State won by 1. I'm still good with all of that. I'll post again next Saturday so you can enjoy when I'm wrong since no one here seems to do that other than me

So. Many. Excuses.

2 of your 5 predictions were correct. No explanation needed. Just say you were wrong and move on.

ADVERTISEMENT