ADVERTISEMENT

Today/Tonight would have been VATech....

Richard the LIONhearted

May 29, 2001
Lane_18FB_nd_DK_1861E.png

Sandman, possible night name at Lane, GameDay, Primetime ABC, and the entire Hokie Nation lined up against PS. Might have been one for the ages....

Gorgeous weather today too. I would have arrived last night. Would have been spending my birthday w/e there with some Hokie friends.

Reactions: brupsu and bison13
Gorgeous weather today too. I would have arrived last night. Would have been spending my birthday w/e there with some Hokie friends.
One of my good friends is a huge vt fan and he has relatives in the area. Would have been fun

Lots of good games today! Our game along with unc vs Auburn in Atlanta and OSU was up at Oregon! My guess our game would have been on at 3:30 ABC. Damnit

Was so looking forward to seeing Enter Sandman in person. . I love the traditions of college football. The pageantry. That is the things I am really going to miss

Reactions: psu00
VT is starting a freshman QB I believe. This defense would have been licking their chops.

Shabbat Shalom
Not even close to being accurate. Why do people post stuff that is so wrong and so easily verifiable through a quick search on the web?

VT is starting a freshman QB I believe. This defense would have been licking their chops.

Shabbat Shalom

Hendon Hooker is a junior this season -- possibly a redshirt sophomore. Came in part-way through last season and began to turn things around. He's pretty mobile, and wouldn't have been an easy opponent.

They did have a WR transfer and another one got hurt. Their RB from last season went pro early. They do return most of their line from last year. And most of their defense.

Had this game occurred the way we thought it would, it would be a tough game. But too much firepower in the end for PSU. A close game going into the 4th quarter, and we pull away. 34-20, good guys.

Reactions: BBrown
ADVERTISEMENT