ADVERTISEMENT

To Return or Not to Return, That is the Question

Question is why did NCAA invite all seniors back for 2022 when we had a Championship, but didn't invite the seniors from last year who were denied the opportunity to wrestle in the Championship???? Is it just me or does these seem opposite from who got screwed?
giphy.gif

Lmfao. True story I was almost out of gas coming back from kettle creek on a Thursday night. Gas stations closed at eight. Manager told me I would have to get a room at the keystone and get gas in the morning wtf. I shit you not. I had a buddy from lock haven fun me up some gas just to get home. Podunk
Never ever go anywhere in that general area without at least a half tank of gas.

Imagine lineup will look like this
Camacho 125 Trombley 133 Jack 141 Tariq 149 Scott 157 Bullard 165 Hayden 174 Trent 184 Trumble 197 Wilson Hwt

Good team!!!! Could complete for NC team title. I can see a very good tournament team.

Bizarre that he would leave his brother.

That plus considering the source, skepticism warranted.

Okay guys - I am not an insider but Mineo IS right in this case actually. It's a long story and it has nothing to do with Foca beating him out (still expect him at 174)

Reactions: danoftw
Yeah. And nitlion6 wants them believing so that Penn State would “shred their heart and with total devastation crush their spirit.” 😆 We shall water our victory garden with their tears!
Can not imagine anything happening during the next year in the competitive world more enjoyable.

Made the mistake of going to HR and immediately saw a @WEH8ST8HAWK post. What a sad douche

Plenty of Iowa fans on twitter even condemn HR ... see responses on Willie's tweet about HR and a few Iowa fans disavowing them.

Basically trying to post on HR as a PSU fan ... play stupid games, win stupid prizes

This seems strange that Dean is leaving Cornell.

He looked completely lost wrestling Foca (Cornell) at 86kg at the LCQ.

He’s an NCAA finalist, yes. But I don’t believe he’s worth much more than 5th or 6th place points in the current 184 field.

He looked completely lost wrestling Foca (Cornell) at 86kg at the LCQ.

He’s an NCAA finalist, yes. But I don’t believe he’s worth much more than 5th or 6th place points in the current 184 field.
Gotta think Amine will drop to 184 to make room for Brucki.

So if Dean does transfer to Michigan, he'd need to shirt this year.

ADVERTISEMENT