ADVERTISEMENT

To Return or Not to Return, That is the Question

Max Dean will be riding the pine at Michigan (if Amine comes back).

Plenty of Iowa fans on twitter even condemn HR ... see responses on Willie's tweet about HR and a few Iowa fans disavowing them.

Basically trying to post on HR as a PSU fan ... play stupid games, win stupid prizes
I haven't been to HR in months. Used to go all the time and found nuggets of worthwhile info. Sadly, those nuggets are hard to find now.

I haven't been to HR in months. Used to go all the time and found nuggets of worthwhile info. Sadly, those nuggets are hard to find now.

You know you're bad when faceless twitter accounts don't even want to be associated with you and that's not to say they're all bad (Nashville, Chief are amazing posters) or that we don't have our bad ones here (no names .....) but Tom and HotShoe I think really put forth an effort to monitor our own guys when it's getting out of hand.

Reactions: PSU Fan in TN
Max Dean to Michigan isn't trouble for Cornell?
I mean that there were no signs of trouble recently at Cornell to hint at a move or some sort of truth that would be revealed. Then all of the sudden it’s transfer portal and tweets.

As a VT (grad school) alum, that just makes me cringe.

I mean, how dare they slander the fine chickpea like that.

My guess is he doesn’t win Gold and goes WWE regardless
It will be so interesting to see his shorter 6’ 1” frame, but incredible athleticism, against someone like Petriaschvili, who is 6’ 6”, or Akgul at 6’ 4”

I suffer from the typical American bias, but I have a hard time picturing the guy who easily tech’d Gwiz at trials losing badly to those guys. I think he can win.

You might be right about the forgone conclusion of his move though.

It will be so interesting to see his shorter 6’ 1” frame, but incredible athleticism, against someone like Petriaschvili, who is 6’ 6”, or Akgul at 6’ 4”

I suffer from the typical American bias, but I have a hard time picturing the guy who easily tech’d Gwiz at trials losing badly to those guys. I think he can win.

You might be right about the forgone conclusion of his move though.
Great points, also I just don’t think he would stand to benefit that much from returning and winning another NCAA title as crazy as that may sound, but man he got a big contract in WWE awaiting him. He has nothing to prove at Minnesota and I think that’ll factor in for a great like Gable

Reactions: Ski
Obviously he sees Kerkvliet is healthy now, at 260 pounds and jumping on boxes ;)

All kidding aside, can't fault the kid if he hangs them up early, has big dreams and it never hurts to get started on them as early as possible.

Might as well throw another option into the discussion...

I am not sure that it is possible for Steveson to go to the NFL this year if he didn't declare himself eligible for the draft in April. I don't think he can go to being a free agent that the Vikings could sign this year until he goes through the NFL draft and is not selected by anyone. And, it doesn't look like he can be eligible for the NFL supplemental draft in July without some special consideration granted by the NFL, as their web site indicates that "A player may not bypass the [regular] NFL Draft to be eligible for the supplemental draft."

I think Steveson is just having a little Twitter fun.

https://operations.nfl.com/journey-to-the-nfl/the-nfl-draft/the-rules-of-the-draft/

If this was gables preference (instead of WWE) i would think that he may want to return to school and maybe gain some experience
He will make a lot more money in WWE than the NFL, especially in the short term. His first NFL contract would be league minimum for several years.

I am not sure that it is possible for Steveson to go to the NFL this year if he didn't declare himself eligible for the draft in April. I don't think he can go to being a free agent that the Vikings could sign this year until he goes through the NFL draft and is not selected by anyone. And, it doesn't look like he can be eligible for the NFL supplemental draft in July without some special consideration granted by the NFL, as their web site indicates that "A player may not bypass the [regular] NFL Draft to be eligible for the supplemental draft."

I think Steveson is just having a little Twitter fun.

https://operations.nfl.com/journey-to-the-nfl/the-nfl-draft/the-rules-of-the-draft/
What path did Coon take?

You may not like her, I hear she's kind of portly.
Classic Stereotypical insult of Italian women :). You clearly have never seen Camilo Giorgi play tennis. Probably the finest Pino Giorgio in the land .......not the least bit portly :)

PS: Wish I knew how to post a pic.......your Pino would ferment immediately :)

Reactions: PASLP2 and royboy
Classic Stereotypical insult of Italian women :). You clearly have never seen Camilo Giorgi play tennis. Probably the finest Pino Giorgio in the land .......not the least bit portly :)

PS: Wish I knew how to post a pic.......your Pino would ferment immediately :)
Toray+Pan+Pacific+Open+Day+1+8vI5Yj2i86Bx.jpg

What path did Coon take?

I think the difference is that Coon has no college eligibility left (even if he didn’t play football in college), so I don’t think that he had to petition to be in the draft, but Steveson still has eligibility and he would have had to petition to be included in the last draft.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT