ADVERTISEMENT

To Ranger Dan

tomhawk80907

Mar 15, 2006
i come here b/c this board is eclectic, and you are part of that family. If I had not been born and raised a Hawkeye my second choice would have been PA. Screw that other guy and keep it up.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Good night tomhawk, you want wide-ranging, broad based, extensive conversation, try the lunatics on the pittlair.
Leave the Ranger be :)
Thanks step, but tomhawk was being nice, referring to some other jerk who doesn’t seem to appreciate me or some of my posts.

Reactions: step.eng69
TBH, one of the things I like about this board is the various areas of expertise. There was that thread about grass planting last Summer that was very informative. Also, the one guy posted the graduation pictures of his grandmother along with those old PSU photos a few weeks ago and that was fascinating.

TBH, one of the things I like about this board is the various areas of expertise. There was that thread about grass planting last Summer that was very informative. Also, the one guy posted the graduation pictures of his grandmother along with those old PSU photos a few weeks ago and that was fascinating.

TBH, one of the things I like about the lair are the threads when a 2 star recruit with offers from Bucknell and Toledo commits to pitt they are made out to be an under-the-radar, diamond-in-the-rough, 5 star. Those threads are fascinating.

TBH, one of the things I like about the lair are the threads when a 2 star recruit with offers from Bucknell and Toledo commits to pitt they are made out to be an under-the-radar, diamond-in-the-rough, 5 star. Those threads are fascinating.
TBH one of the things I like about BWI is knowing there is a repository for threads about the Lair.

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT