ADVERTISEMENT

Tidbit on a big 2023 target…

yes bordeaux why report me just for saying something you dont agree with??
giphy.gif

A week ago, you were wondering what the issue was with folks complaining about scholarships since each team had 35-40 of them and today you know that two of our best ever paid their own way?
ummm they said it on video!!!

ummm they said it on video!!!
Oh - I know Bo has said he was paying at least some tuition. I’m just trying to figure out how you both:

1) know two guys that made the finals every year paid there own way; and

2) thought there were more scholarships than wrestlers on a team.

The two are incongruent.

Reactions: hlstone
I've had him on Ignore for 9 months. As I recall, he tried to derail every thread with his blatantly stupid comments and questions. I'm not sure why you guys continue to engage him.
What took you so long? My one year anniversary of his being put on ignore is coming up this month. It would appear from your posts I haven't missed much.

What took you so long? My one year anniversary of his being put on ignore is coming up this month. It would appear from your posts I haven't missed much.
LOL good you can all ignore me I saw videos and you guys are freaking out!ignore me and I will be so happy!

I’m just giving you some good natured ribbing. I’m not sure about everyone else. :)
ok here for all the others calling me a liar ok mcpat thats cool baschamania episode 162 Bo Nickal sayinG he paid his way to go to school at PSU!! So either were both liars or he wasnt a blue chip have a great day bordeaux suck it

I’ve had him on ignore for close to a year as well but somehow some of his post still appear. Anyone else have this happen?

Oh - I know Bo has said he was paying at least some tuition. I’m just trying to figure out how you both:

1) know two guys that made the finals every year paid there own way; and

2) thought there were more scholarships than wrestlers on a team.

The two are incongruent.
Nice word! Do you think you can work the word "obtuse" into a thread. I have liked that word ever since I heard it on Shawshank Redemption, but I rarely get the chance to use it.

Nice word! Do you think you can work the word "obtuse" into a thread. I have liked that word ever since I heard it on Shawshank Redemption, but I rarely get the chance to use it.
Too easy -- we could merely quote one poster rom here (or any of a number from HR) followed by that as a one word response.

I’ve had him on ignore for close to a year as well but somehow some of his post still appear. Anyone else have this happen?
If someone you've ignored is the most recent post, then the thread title will be bolded, as unread, and you'll see their post without the extra step of clicking 'show ignored posts.' That's a 'feature' of this platform. The only work around is checking the board less often.

• Sad
Reactions: dunkej01
ADVERTISEMENT