ADVERTISEMENT

Tics, Ticks, Pancetta and Bacon ...

I fault you more for the bottled minced garlic. @82bordeaux can whine all he wants about the proper meat. But the key is always always fresh garlic!
giphy.gif

I guessing a M2 kid like perry announced. How willie knew both would announce this week.

The real secret to good Italian.
giphy.gif
I used to pick tomatoes as a kid for the plant in Milton. No fking way would I eat that sh&t. If you only knew what happens to those tomatoes. Ever wonder why every can in the world tastes exactly the same?

I used to pick tomatoes as a kid for the plant in Milton. No fking way would I eat that sh&t. If you only knew what happens to those tomatoes. Ever wonder why every can in the world tastes exactly the same?
LOL you could say that about every damn food in the world!!

I also picked for the same plant. The school would bus us till one of the girls was caught on the bus with one of the migrant workers. The farm I worked for was owned by a Shetler.

I don't know. There's something special about Chef Boyardee.
I was in the forest service back in 1994 and before the MRE’s made their way to us we would get these boxes called Smokey Snacks. They had a little of everything, but the main entrée was either a can of Chef Boyardee Ravioli, Vienna sausages, or the fan favorite Van Camp Beenie Weenie. We’d pop the top and place them on some hot embers to heat them up.
I won’t be eating them today by any stretch, but as a 21 year old kid in the California mountains it was heaven.

You can go to Russia and that sh&t tastes the same. And that chewy, ouie, gooey pasta is to die for.
So when I went to Russia/ussr as a student in 1985, I brought along a couple of small cans of chef boy ar dee "in case of emergency." Sure enough, about two weeks in, the fish/potato mashup they served us that night just wasn't cutting it. So I went up to my room and popped open a can, cold. All those artificial flavors, artificial colors, and preservatives -- not to mention the overwhelming dose of sodium -- were like a little slice of home and heaven.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT