ADVERTISEMENT

Tics, Ticks, Pancetta and Bacon ...

I know you guys hate these kind of posts but I really don't like spoiling kid's announcements on message boards. All I'll say is if what I'm hearing is true, this is the only thing I need to send:
elmo-faint.gif

I know you guys hate these kind of posts but I really don't like spoiling kid's announcements on message boards. All I'll say is if what I'm hearing is true, this is the only thing I need to send:
elmo-faint.gif
Snyder and Nolf went to Dagestan on a recruiting trip?

Reactions: Raw Daddy
elmo-faint.gif
One, you are not spoiling any announcement since you RIGHTFULLY did not state a specific name. This crap drives me crazy that kids have one day in their lives to reap the benefits of their hard work. My only question, and I say this respectfully, is the source reputable or is this just another "I'm important, I know things" type BS.

That's an early commit. Soon guys will be committing right out of elementary school, and then the womb ... and then parents will be committing them before they are even born. And then uncommitted guys will be committing their girlfriends to pre-commit their pre-conceived future children . . . and somewhere someone will commit a crime in doing so or at least commit a logical fallacy like slippery slope
along
the
way
!

No photo available
Dalton Perry
Class of 2025 (Freshman)
126, 132

2021-2022: District 1st; Region 1st; State 1st (AAA)

CAREER WRESTLING STATISTICS​
HIGH SCHOOLRecordDECMDTFFFF-DF
WLTW%W/LW/LW/LW/LW/LPost-Season
2021-2022Central Mountain
41​
2​
0​
0.953​
6/2​
4/0​
6/0​
22/0​
3/0​
State 1st​
VARSITY TOTALS​
41​
2​
0​
0.953​
6/2​
4/0​
6/0​
22/0​
3/0​

Last edited:
That's an early commit. Soon guys will be committing right out of elementary school, and then the womb ... and then parents will be pre-committing them before they are even born. And then guys on the team will be committing their girlfriends to commit their potential future children . . .

No photo available
Dalton Perry
Class of 2025 (Freshman)
126, 132

2021-2022: District 1st; Region 1st; State 1st (AAA)

CAREER WRESTLING STATISTICS​
HIGH SCHOOLRecordDECMDTFFFF-DF
WLTW%W/LW/LW/LW/LW/LPost-Season
2021-2022Central Mountain
41​
2​
0​
0.953​
6/2​
4/0​
6/0​
22/0​
3/0​
State 1st​
VARSITY TOTALS​
41​
2​
0​
0.953​
6/2​
4/0​
6/0​
22/0​
3/0​
It is an early commit -- and yet no earlier than the Williams twins to Ohio State last year, and Shumate to Ohio State before that.

And it's not like Lane Kiffin giving offers to junior high QBs.

elmo-faint.gif
Is this half of what you heard?

Is this half of what you heard?
Candidly no, it wasn't. Obviously I'm very excited about this. But the name I got was an older wrestler and now I'm doubtful of it's accuracy. My source is a good source but not a primary source (the wrestler himself or the family/coach) but it is a guy who tends to know his stuff and would have ties to that area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT