ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets on the App

I bought 2 tickets for a Railriders game a month or so ago. The stadium is now completely no cash. Ticketmaster is the only option to buy tickets and parking. There was a 8 dollar fee for each ticket for a freaking AAA baseball game. The kids love the games but if I'm going to drop $100 for a AAA game I'd rather drive to Philly or NYC and see the real deal.
Were you sitting in the dugout? :p

Confirmed today from three different sources (Ticket Office, NLC and long time athletic department contact) that the tickets will be downloaded this week. The 30 day window before each game was just a place holder.

Hope this helps for fellow posters.
Good to hear. Thanks.

Reactions: hohmadw
When I log on today, it looks like I can transfer tickets via e-mail. But the link to sell is still not active. Does anyone know when we'll be able to list tickets for sale via the Ticket Exchange?

When I log on today, it looks like I can transfer tickets via e-mail. But the link to sell is still not active. Does anyone know when we'll be able to list tickets for sale via the Ticket Exchange?
Yep. Just looked. I can transfer, but I cannot sell (can’t make all the games). Hopefully they turn that on soon.

Anyone had an opportunity to talk to someone with Athletics/NLC on when they are going to activate “sell” function? Just curious.

It is common to not have the actual barcode tickets available to transfer until 72 hours before an event. It is just the way Ticketmaster likes to screw with anyone trying to sell on the secondary market. You will get your tickets in time but it will be at the last moment that is usually how it goes.

It is common to not have the actual barcode tickets available to transfer until 72 hours before an event. It is just the way Ticketmaster likes to screw with anyone trying to sell on the secondary market. You will get your tickets in time but it will be at the last moment that is usually how it goes.
Sorry, that is incorrect. I have concert tickets in my Apple wallet for several months in the future and all have barcodes

Question: My daughter is a PSU student. I actually ended up buying her season ticket during Student Purchase days. I am trying to transfer them to her. Ticketmaster site says tickets are not transferable. Anyone know how to overcome this apparent limitation?

Sorry, that is incorrect. I have concert tickets in my Apple wallet for several months in the future and all have barcodes
Yes in some cases you are correct in other cases they release just in time for the event. Just pointing out either way works it is up to the team or venue to make this happen.

Reactions: step.eng69
Transferred one of the tickets in my account to a friend a couple of days ago. Also loaded my own ticket to my apple wallet. Very simple and seamless process. Spoke to the ticket office and parking passes will be mailed in a couple weeks and owners will get email notification with a tracking number.

Reactions: BBrown
Transferred one of the tickets in my account to a friend a couple of days ago. Also loaded my own ticket to my apple wallet. Very simple and seamless process. Spoke to the ticket office and parking passes will be mailed in a couple weeks and owners will get email notification with a tracking number.

200w.gif

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Whaaaaaaaany 2.0
They need to send the parking passes soon because they only have a couple of weeks x 2.

There’s a glitch in the system. You call NLC and they will release your tix to sell

I've done that in previous years, but it doesn't appear that I have that ability with the current tickets in my account

I just looked at my tickets on the App. It says my tickets for Ball State will be ready in 19 days and 10 hours and 30 minutes ( Aug 13 at 3:30). Auburn will be ready in 26 days. It appears the tickets will be released in a staggered format and not made available until 30 days prior to the game.

Just wondering if others are seeing the same thing?
Audry Snyder just posted this screenshot

E8CNUL9UcAQ-Dqo

I saw my season tickets were eligible to sell, but I bought single game tickets last week and those do not come up to sell. Anyone else see this?

I saw my season tickets were eligible to sell, but I bought single game tickets last week and those do not come up to sell. Anyone else see this?
"Glitches". Sandy will get around to fixing this sooner.... or later.

ADVERTISEMENT