Three questions for NJPSU

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
Are you okay? Market down 7,000 points in last 52 weeks. Of course your shorting strategy is making you millions.

What happened in March of 2020? I can't remember but I saw the dow is having it's worse months since March 2020. Oh wait I remember, that is when we shut down the entire US economy. Good job Dementia Joe.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Are you okay? Market down 7,000 points in last 52 weeks. Of course your shorting strategy is making you millions.

What happened in March of 2020? I can't remember but I saw the dow is having it's worse months since March 2020. Oh wait I remember, that is when we shut down the entire US economy. Good job Dementia Joe.
Joe Biden didn't shut down the economy.

The career federal employees who hated Trump did.

They knew they'd be fine no matter what the economy did, and they were really upset that Trump wasn't deferential to them.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

@NJPSU is very stupid

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003

They knew they'd be fine no matter what the economy did, and they were really upset that Trump wasn't deferential to them.
Well my point was DJ has taken us back to a level when the entire economy got shut down not that he shut it down.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Njpsu has to be butt-puckered these days with his small and rapidly deteriorating investment portfolio and no income.

His government wife has to be berating him every day as soon as she gets home from work.

junior1

May 29, 2001
Njpsu has to be butt-puckered these days with his small and rapidly deteriorating investment portfolio and no income.

His government wife has to be berating him every day as soon as she gets home from work.
a lot of butts are puckering right now. As a modification to what Ross Perot said in 1992, that giant sucking sound you hear will people opening their 3rd qtr IRA/401 statements.
Other than NJPSU, are you better off today than you were on Joe Biden's inauguration day?? Is the USA?

Reactions: Hotshoe

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
a lot of butts are puckering right now. As a modification to what Ross Perot said in 1992, that giant sucking sound you hear will people opening their 3rd qtr IRA/401 statements.
Other than NJPSU, are you better off today than you were on Joe Biden's inauguration day?? Is the USA?
Everything is destroyed.

We threw it all away.

At least we have drag queen story hour for our children.

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
NJ needs to print NJPSU's picture on a milk carton.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotshoe

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Joe Biden didn't shut down the economy. - No, but his party pushed for shutdowns and he defended them for a while after he took office. He was trying to show that he was tough on covid and Trump wasn't.

The career federal employees who hated Trump did. - I think it was health officials with a God complex and teacher's unions. Democrat state and local officials would have given in because they couldn't afford the economic loss, but leading party officials encouraged them to hang tough through the election by promising big blue state bailouts if they won.