ADVERTISEMENT

Thread on testing & treatment research for COVID-19

@Tom McAndrew I miss your articles. They were a major source of information for me and I appreciated you taking the time to find and post them here. Have you stopped the effort for good or is this just a suspension?
With the number of PhDs in virology, epidemiology, statistics, and public health earned by board members via Facebook University and the College of Alex Jones, why would Tom bother to search for articles? The experts are already here and in this thread.

Bump. Does anyone know if Tom worked in the medical field? He posted a ton of articles that were highly technical and few could follow without a degree in the bio sciences.

And great stuff in this thread. I am sure a few lives were saved by it.

Bump. Does anyone know if Tom worked in the medical field? He posted a ton of articles that were highly technical and few could follow without a degree in the bio sciences.

And great stuff in this thread. I am sure a few lives were saved by it.
Sorry Bud. Tom posted articles from The Atlantic and other mindless, liberal outlets. He then censored those that posted opposing viewpoints, even when backed up with facts. Tom was a monumental Nazi-like (not Nazi, Nazi-like) figure during the heart of the pandemic.

Sorry Bud. Tom posted articles from The Atlantic and other mindless, liberal outlets. He then censored those that posted opposing viewpoints, even when backed up with facts. Tom was a monumental Nazi-like (not Nazi, Nazi-like) figure during the heart of the pandemic.

Sad but true. On other topics he was even keeled, sometimes great, but on covid he was dangerous.

Go through the thread. He posted a lot of technical articles from Nature and others. He may not have even understood what he was posting but I don’t know that. Which is why I asked.

Reactions: brupsu
Go through the thread. He posted a lot of technical articles from Nature and others. He may not have even understood what he was posting but I don’t know that. Which is why I asked.
Trust me Bro. I went through many, many threads. They were incredibly demoralizing because all opposing viewpoints were censored. There was an ER Nurse (or physicians assistant?) that was giving blow-by-blow descriptions of ER happenings in the NJ area around Philly at the onset of the plandemic. He came to the ultimate conclusion of: Either it is not as deadly as they are telling us or it is not as contagious as they are telling us, both cannot be true.

That poor bastard was so censored by McAndrew that he left the forum. We lost an incredible resource when Tom censored this dude. This forum was controlled and censored as much as FB, Twitter and others as we have learned. The only question is: Was Tom McAndrew also on the government censorship payroll or was he simply an ignorant political hack?

I'll go with the latter but you never know, do you?

Trust me Bro. I went through many, many threads. They were incredibly demoralizing because all opposing viewpoints were censored. There was an ER Nurse (or physicians assistant?) that was giving blow-by-blow descriptions of ER happenings in the NJ area around Philly at the onset of the plandemic. He came to the ultimate conclusion of: Either it is not as deadly as they are telling us or it is not as contagious as they are telling us, both cannot be true.

That poor bastard was so censored by McAndrew that he left the forum. We lost an incredible resource when Tom censored this dude. This forum was controlled and censored as much as FB, Twitter and others as we have learned. The only question is: Was Tom McAndrew also on the government censorship payroll or was he simply an ignorant political hack?

I am quite aware of the censorship here when he was King Tom. Fought with myself….almost got banned.

But that had nothing to do with my question of his background, education, or expertise. He posted a lot of very technical studies that were very informative on different levels.

I merely wanted to know his background background and experience. Why is that do difficult to understand?

I am quite aware of the censorship here when he was King Tom. Fought with myself….almost got banned.

But that had nothing to do with my question of his background, education, or expertise. He posted a lot of very technical studies that were very informative on different levels.

I merely wanted to know his background background and experience. Why is that do difficult to understand?
Tom Mc is one of the foremost Historians in the US. Just ASK him he will tell you that over and over.

I have posted when I am hammered before also, so I'll give you a pass.

It was the latter as Tom was also notorious for allowing his team to post intentionally political threads that would linger for days while Tom would remove the posts of those from the opposite political spectrum rebutting his team's threads. Then he would lie about it.

ADVERTISEMENT