ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on the Brooks/Amine match

The two things I take away from the match is that Amine deserves an incredible amount of credit for taking him into deep waters conditioning wise. His will to win was incredible. The second thing is that in what was a loss Brooks had to be very frustrated he let get away both for himself an his team, he showed unbelievable class and respect for Amine. Having no skin in the game, those two things were incredibly impressive on each side and a couple of the most memorable takeaways I have from finals night.

The two things I take away from the match is that Amine deserves an incredible amount of credit for taking him into deep waters conditioning wise. His will to win was incredible. The second thing is that in what was a loss Brooks had to be very frustrated he let get away both for himself an his team, he showed unbelievable class and respect for Amine. Having no skin in the game, those two things were incredibly impressive on each side and a couple of the most memorable takeaways I have from finals night.
A lot of respect shown by Myles to Aaron as well in his interview. Great person and wrestler.

Reactions: Sadlerfan
See above, in RED (hit "click to expand").
Now I need a new ruling.

I believe that RBY was was holding Desanto by the legs, in order to be awarded the take down. Let's say he continues to hold him by the legs in the danger position. A ref would have to start 2 different counts, a 4 count for the near fall and a 5 count for the stall on RBY for holding the legs too long.

The ref would look something like this...

The OSU kid hit a 4 or 6 point toss at the beginning of the match, after that it was an ass kicking.

Yes, you are correct though. Steveson will eat the AF kids lunch, kick sand in his face and take his meal money. All in the first three minutes.
And, tell the kid to hold his head gear while he steals his girlfriend.

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT