ADVERTISEMENT

This Pour Emporter girl at the top of page is stunning...

NealPaige

Dec 29, 2016
Every time I go on the board she is looking at me...

I take pause, gaze at her beauty, and then want to jump into the screen like Mad Science.

compliment-damn-girl-you-so-fine.gif

She could look like a pear from the neck down, and I would obsess on her face and propose to her...my wife might object, maybe not, if she moved next door.

Now that...is a beautiful woman.

You all can judge for yourselves.....

71f07640a9d5c3f11f689683691d1a82.jpg
france-beaudoin-3.jpg
WH_52932.jpg

This Pour Emporter girl at the top of page is stunning

she's been mentioned a few times. I have ads blocked, so I'm getting curious as to what makes her so special. Speaking of which, you made a post about how attractive a specific girl was, and did not provide a picture. FLAGS, FLAGS, FLAGS all over the field for a violation of board rules!

Yep, France Beaudoin.

Wow, Tom sorry, I'm challenged but NittPicker picked up the flag.

I'm telling you, in my sordid world, that is the most beautiful facial shot...I have ever seen. Nittpicker's gallery gave clarity...

But as our friend says,..."I would hit that really hard"!

she's been mentioned a few times. I have ads blocked, so I'm getting curious as to what makes her so special. Speaking of which, you made a post about how attractive a specific girl was, and did not provide a picture. FLAGS, FLAGS, FLAGS all over the field for a violation of board rules!

Enable the ads and judge for yourself...beautiful. I'm done, I sound like a weirdo.

With you. But having looked, yup. beautiful.

ADVERTISEMENT