ADVERTISEMENT

This is what's crazy about Heim and the Press.

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
Heim actually admits in the Post Gazette article, FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE, that he is the one that told Raykovitz to hush up Tim's Report. And then he goes on to admit that he saw Sandusky showering with boys all the time. YET IT IS THE GUYS THAT DID THE REPORTING THAT ARE UNDER INDICTMENT AND LOATHED BY MANKIND, while the guys that hushed it up that are living the good life and being honored at OUR football game....... with THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY of all people!!!

Isn't there SOMEONE in the Press that can figure out that something is really screwed up here????

That article made my blood boil so bad I had to call the AD and University Strategic Communications Office again.

AD Office - 814-865-1086

University Strategic Communications Office - 814-865-7517

Tweet Barbour, Jeff Nelson as well. Those are publicly visible. Also share the PPG article and give it clicks.

Heim actually admits in the Post Gazette article, FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE, that he is the one that told Raykovitz to hush up Tim's Report. And then he goes on to admit that he saw Sandusky showering with boys all the time. YET IT IS THE GUYS THAT DID THE REPORTING THAT ARE UNDER INDICTMENT AND LOATHED BY MANKIND, while the guys that hushed it up that are living the good life and being honored at OUR football game....... with THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY of all people!!!

Isn't there SOMEONE in the Press that can figure out that something is really screwed up here????

That article made my blood boil so bad I had to call the AD and University Strategic Communications Office again.

AD Office - 814-865-1086

University Strategic Communications Office - 814-865-7517

Bruce Heim is a graduate of The United States Military Academy, West Point, NY. As such, he knows the Honor Code. "A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do."

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT