ADVERTISEMENT

This is on #21. Should have been two or three interceptions

Now that we have more facts it is not solely on him. He played 84 plays. 84!!!!!! That is amazing.

I don’t know about you but if i played that many plays I think i would lose a step or two at some point.

I don’t know why the coaches did not rotate him more during the game. They need to know who is rotating and when. Made similar mistakes against osu with some players playing in the high 70’s.
That's a lot of plays. He needs to make that play. We had 3 or 4 interceptions right on our hands. I realize he is tired but you have got to close the game out. No excuses.

This has to go down as one of your dumber threads @SEPATOPTEN, which is an accomplishment.

Full agreement. Putting this on Amani is utterly ridiculous. The defense was the reason we had any chance to win the game. Same with Ohio State for that matter. Pass d held Lewerke to 24 for 52. Ton of snaps because the offense couldn't maintain a drive.

Two observations:

1) There is a lot of blame to go around. 21 and 5 both dropped easy INTs. The DEs couldn’t get pressure when it counted. Our senior QB ran out of bounds for no reason.

2) There are some posters in this thread that I can never remember seeing when “we” win. When “we” lose they are out in full force.

Last edited:
I am about as pissed off as I can be. Passive inside the ten instead of throwing and then a fade to a guy who is doing nothing. Running out of bounds preserving a timeout. Game in his hands and #21 blows it. Incredible. Three times keeping their drives alive with 3rd down penalties.Anybody got a Xanax
Seldom is a loss on any one player. This one is no exception. A dozen or more guys could have made a difference. It was a team loss. It usually is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT