This is a runaway train / treason will be exposed

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
I own you🤣

Well, keep thinking that puss boy, as in a many ways it’s hard for me to resist the pablum puke 🤮 you spew on most posts.

But I do know that Trump lives in your head. And that’s understandable since you need any diversion you can get from the complete and utter clown show you supported in the WH and in Congress.

Reactions: m.knox

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Well, keep thinking that puss boy, as in a many ways it’s hard for me to resist the pablum puke 🤮 you spew on most posts.

But I do know that Trump lives in your head. And that’s understandable since you need any diversion you can get from the complete and utter clown show you supported in the WH and in Congress.
Of course you can’t control yourself/ Again , you have no self control. Your going to blind if you don’t stop yourself cu€nt. I own you 🤣

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

He has psychological issues.

Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Whatever it takes to convince yourself icu€nt. 🤣 I own you .

So, you’re continuing to make a fool out of yourself once again. Typical traits of being in the puss boy club of America.

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
It doesn’t take away from the fact that you doubled down on stupid. But at least you are consistent!